Welcome To aBlackWeb

I love when beef pops off and it ain't got shit to do with me....

Shit 12 pages and I was only mentioned once....

Y'all ain't even gotta look back to guess who did it....

:hahaha:

Fuck going on in here??? I just come on here to pass time and maybe get a laugh or 2. Fuck is all this other shit about? I thought we just came here to look at pics of bad bitches, check for some music and crack jokes. Who knew ppl took the internet so seriously. Fuck going on???????

giphy.gif

That part/scar fucking my stomach up

Sent you 2 mil hours ago.
You tryna make it seem like it’s about the two funky ass ABW mil when it’s about how stupid you look. You tryna say any and everything to get off the fact that you couldn’t even answer my question like a real nigga. Let this be the end of our communication. You dislike me, cool but stop following me around this forum tryna get my attention and get ya facts in order before you comment on shit you got no clue about. I’m putting you back on ignore. I’ve given you enough of the attention you seeked.

Anybody want 2m, I don’t want shit from this nigga. Matter fact....
Survivors, I got a quick 2m come up.

You tryna make it seem like it’s about the two funky ass ABW mil when it’s about how stupid you look. You tryna say any and everything to get off the fact that you couldn’t even answer my question like a real nigga. Let this be the end of our communication. You dislike me, cool but stop following me around this forum tryna get my attention and get ya facts in order before you comment on shit you got no clue about. I’m putting you back on ignore. I’ve given you enough of the attention you seeker.

Anybody want 2m, I don’t want shit from this nigga. Matter fact....
Survivors, I got a quick 2m come up.

Ill take that

Shit be funny as fuck here.

Niggaz try to post out their character, then get aggravated when they attract heat for their actions.

That's why you niggaz will never be great. If you can't handle the pressure of being on the summer jam screen... Stop getting out of character...

Yea, I get it, somebody gotta be the bad guy...

But at the least be built for it...

Starting fake beefs then getting dragged as a result gotta get old...

But yet these niggaz keep setting themselves up

Niggaz try to post out their character, then get aggravated when they attract heat for their actions.

That's why you niggaz will never be great. If you can't handle the pressure of being on the summer jam screen... Stop getting out of character...

Chill this place ain’t even for this type of energy....this the board for mature posting fam

You "want to be great" for niggas on the internet lol.

Like you actually get up and feel accomplished by the shit you do on here.

I couldn't care less. Niggas ain't want to stand on their own two so I looked dumb today. It is what it is. Some niggas really scared of screen names but cut it out with this "not built for it" "you don't want to be great" shit.

Y'all ganged up on a nigga and got a win on the internet today and put me in a corner you weren't gonna let me get out of no matter what. Congrats. Now... what about that bucket you live in?

You "want to be great" for niggas on the internet lol.

Like you actually get up and feel accomplished by the shit you do on here.

I couldn't care less. Niggas ain't want to stand on their own two so I looked dumb today. It is what it is. Some niggas really scared of screen names but cut it out with this "not built for it" "you don't want to be great" shit.

Y'all ganged up on a nigga and got a win on the internet today and put me in a corner you weren't gonna let me get out of no matter what. Congrats. Now... what about that bucket you live in?
Damn what happened I stopped reading at page 4

Back