Welcome To aBlackWeb

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
Members of "BWG" feels Kandy doesn't treat posters well.

This is the thread to explain why yall feel that way.

More importantly, I wanna see if there's any members who aren't part of BWG who feel that way.

Starting with @King Freeman , you feel Kandy doesn't treat posters well. The same poster who has given you real money and other posters on this site real money just cuz. The poster who produces on ABW more than any other poster on here excluding me. You feel that she is the virus on the site. Explain that fam.​

Asked them to air they problems out on TC...crickets

This thread wont be any different. Take pleasure in ruining everyones posting experience. Look at what they did to Whis thread

Yall want the $20 and 2mil back? I can send it.

I'm not kissing her or your ass for that matter my nigga. I been saying the same shit. Been pm'd you about the same shit. Stop acting brand new for hits. I'm not with all that. Keep it a buck.

giphy.gif

Yall want the $20 and 2mil back? I can send it.

I'm not kissing her or your ass for that matter my nigga. I been saying the same shit. Been pm'd you about the same shit. Stop acting brand new for hits. I'm not with all that. Keep it a buck.

You said she treats posters foul. Explain to us how she treats posters foul.

Nah. I'm not going on trial. Especially after how many times you've ignored shit. Yall not about to play me.

Keep saving her all you want. It's your world. You know exactly what it is. I'm not playing this game. Yall want your 20 back send me her email.

Nah. I'm not going on trial. Especially after how many times you've ignored shit. Yall not about to play me.

Keep saving her all you want. It's your world. You know exactly what it is. I'm not playing this game. Yall want your 20 back send me her email.

I just re-read my inbox to make sure I wasn't buggin. You've sent me 1 pm about her and that was cuz she wasn't allowing you into her threads. But that was way after you started fucking with her.

So again I ask, how does she treat posters foul?

And if she don't want the $20, I'll take it lol :paid:

I'm not trying to convince a nigga with no intention of being convinced. Move along.

That nigga gonna send her $20 in Canadian currency

Francs or some shits

Last edited:
Back