Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cause we both know that wasn't the case. Did chi talk about her dead son before she talked about his dead dad?

Did beezy say something to her before she started calling her a man and shit.

Did az follow her around going off? And who says AZ was with bwg? And what did that have to do with her leaving the site?

Was any actual explanation given for why niggas were banned from any threads?

Did she not air chi in that PM thread right after Goldie told them the next person to mention the other gets a permanent ban? What happened? Posts got deleted and everything is everything. I still have the screenshots chi didn't want me to go off.

Just admit some of yall on some other shit.

Bruh, u think u know more than u do.

Fuck a beezy, stop bringing her up cuz idgaf about that shit.

Az and kandy has a history u dont know shit about, leave it alone.

Chitown was supposed to be perma banned a thousands times and i let the mf back, stop talkin about shit u don't know about.

And on top of that, wtf does that have to do with you arguing with a female for days online? Cmon fam, cut it out.

Not every mod needs to be a people person. As long as the job Goldie requires of her is done to his satisfaction, thats all that should matter.

My interactions with her are limited and spuratic, but have never been negative to include threads where my opinions were seen as an outlier.
I just dont see someone that involved in thread projects that bring the forum together, being a foul person.... Hell...based on the testimony shown she seems quite charitable.
Charitable dont mean she gotta like yall muhfaakas.

She just a matter of fact type person that calls shit as She See's It and moves the fuck on. I suggest yall do the same..

This is not the "where do you rank them" thread she deserves.
Oh wow. I appreciate that. Especially coming from someone I rarely interact with.

Nigga u brought up shit that didn't address what u said.

CTB vs Kandy is MY decision, not her's. That has nothing to do with her being foul to people.

- Az and kandy had issues before ABW was created and again, i just got off the phone with her and the reason she aint on ABW today has zero to do with Kandy.

- Beezy..... Beezy?

Nah bruh, u gonna have to do better than that.

Like I said I'm really supposed to convince someone with no intention of being convinced?

Cause we both know that wasn't the case. Did chi talk about her dead son before she talked about his dead dad?

Did az follow her around going off? And who says AZ was with bwg? And what did that have to do with her leaving the site?

Did she not air chi in that PM thread right after Goldie told them the next person to mention the other gets a permanent ban? What happened? Posts got deleted and everything is everything. I still have the screenshots chi didn't want me to go off.

And for my complaints no one can say I don't give props or show respect for those of you I think doing right. It's only 2 mods I have a problem with.

The nigga knew my son was dead. I was open enough to even mention the shit and he still talked foul on him. When I spoke about his dad it was a damn “ya daddy” type of thing. Nobody knew his daddy had died. BUT HE KNEW MY SON HAD DIED and still chose to speak on my son.

Breezy started with me and Meeks. I ain’t said shit to her til she came at me.

I didn’t follow azlyn around, she took everything I said as a slug to her. Which always started some shit.

So you mad at some shit you have no clue about.

I’ve only banned one person on this site. So you can stop that banning shit.

And yes I did mention him AFTER he mentioned me again. Told Goldie the treaty is out the window. Once again you mad about some shit you HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT.

Bruh, u think u know more than u do.

Fuck a beezy, stop bringing her up cuz idgaf about that shit.

Az and kandy has a history u dont know shit about, leave it alone.

Chitown was supposed to be perma banned a thousands times and i let the mf back, stop talkin about shit u don't know about.

And on top of that, wtf does that have to do with you arguing with a female for days online? Cmon fam, cut it out.

If I didn't argue with niggas either this might hold some weight. It's not a female vs Male thing I have no other issues with any females on the site. Stop trying to make this a thing.

If I didn't argue with niggas either this might hold some weight. It's not a female vs Male thing I have no other issues with any females on the site. Stop trying to make this a thing.

Bruh, you've been trying to get her attention for a year.

You're sitting here trying to say you've been doing all this corny shit cuz of her situation with chitown like this nigga's your daddy or something. That's some lame shit anyway you try to slice it.

@Kandy, how does it feel to be feared?
It ain’t a new feeling. Shit will never not confuse me.

How can you dislike someone because of their interactions with others when you don’t have a clue about any of it.

Niggas go blind when mfs come at me but when I retaliate.

It’s funny tho because this shit applies to @Maywood too. Don’t recall having no issues with him but all of a sudden he with the shits too. What I do to you niggas?

Dissing dead relatives is never cool but on another note I'm a dumbass. I'll eat bunch of cookies, feel bad, then workout to "burn it off". Just to eat more cookies afterwards because I "deserved" it for working out....

And for my complaints no one can say I don't give props or show respect for those of you I think doing right. It's only 2 mods I have a problem with.

I'll address some of what i do have knowledge about. Im not trying to sway your opinion but it does appear that you dont have all the context regarding certain interactions

Re: Beezy

Like goldie said, it was believed that she either gave her account login to someone OR they were just masquerading around as her insulting both Meeks and Kandy. Like for no reason. By the time we figured out what was going on, the damage had been done, and we (goldie) permabanned that account.

When Beezy "actually" came on here, i dont think Kandy or meeks thought it was really her and it was the alias acting as her, BUT, i think they still tried to give this account a fresh start. All i remember is one day, Beezy posted something, Kandy posted something without quoting the person, and Beezy took exception to it and had been throwing jabs anytime she was on. Anytime Kandy posted a personal achievement of hers, Beezy made sure to say something slick about it, then ended the interaction with some "im about to catch a flight boo" shit. Beezy says she had no idea someone was pretending to be her. I want to give her the benefit of the doubt. BUT, from what i remember, she didnt really try to straighten things out with kandy or Meeks

Re: chitown B. I dont remember who started it tbh, but it was unfortunate that it got to the point where it got to

Re: Az...as previously mentioned, their issue stemmed from another site. Kandy tried to give their situation a fresh start, but for some reason, Az kept thinking she was throwing shade in reference to the shit that predates ABW. Like EVERY TIME. At some point, you gotta ask yourself, why would Az keep thinking that? I honestly have no idea. Kandy apologized and was on some "girl, let's leave the past in the past"...and even then Az didnt think it was genuine.

Idk what any other person in that situation would've done other than, well if its fuck me, then its fuck you too"

Re: banning

The ONLY people that have been banned from the site have been bots, obvious trolls, and niggas for some reason who still want to antagonize people repeatedly w/o turning the shit off.

I mean, can you blame someone that bans people from threads who have made it clear they think the threads they make are stupid or unnecessary? At that point, its kinda out of sight, out of mind. If you think the tournaments are stupid, then at least to me, it seems you should have any reason to go in that thread?

Dont wanna talk about donald trump? dont go in the Trump thread, but then those same folks that would do that wouldn't make threads either...so i mean, idk fam

I've tried to give you my pov on it all and i've been here since day one. Kandy is her own person, and im not an apologist for her as she has shown she can get just as unruly as the people who give it to her, but at some point, some people just gotta chill tf out with some shit. Like the shit Max was doing. But thats for another thread.

Niggas going on for pages about internet beef but I'm the wack poster huh....

I'll be that

The objective is to get computer's putin
giphy.gif

I can dig it. Kandy says mean things to me all the time. I just do like Jesus did and turn the other cheek though because im trying to make it to heaven.

Back