Welcome To aBlackWeb

This is true. And was wack on my part but you've never done the same thing?
Uh no because nigga you were on ignore. I don’t see shit you do.

You been quoting me and reacting to my shit a lot lately. Like you want me to say something. You just called me a liar earlier, for what? You want me to say something to you. So who the foul one. I’m minding my business posting and making threads and you keep coming for me. All because you got some half assed info about shit between me and other posters. Look at yourself.

Goating shit that appears as a negative in my life and for what?! You dislike me that much that you happy when something bad happens to me because of half assed info you got? I don’t react to shit you say or do because I don’t see the shit and don’t care too.

I'm not that involved here but from what I have observed is that if you aren't apart the kiss ass mod clique. You get treated "not well"
Beta said keep it a stack

I'm not taking sides chief, but not pointing out who you think is being treated unfairly isnt looking good. Even if you feel @Goldie or anyone else wouldn't believe, I'd say who anyway. Them niggas is hoes for being punked online anyway so why keep them anonymous?
BWG had a whole convo about it and left then Free out to dry

Damn shame yo, nigga the Young Buck of C-Unit.

I'm not taking sides chief, but not pointing out who you think is being treated unfairly isnt looking good. Even if you feel @Goldie or anyone else wouldn't believe, I'd say who anyway. Them niggas is hoes for being punked online anyway so why keep them anonymous?

Niggas can stand on their own 2 if they want. I been standing on mine for a minute. No help.

I'm not that involved here but from what I have observed is that if you aren't apart the kiss ass mod clique. You get treated "not well"
Beta said keep it a stack
*Looks at avi*
*remembers how many times he been banned for trying to hard*
*looks at not involved*
*looks at keep it a stack*

Cool cool

@Chi-town B won't say shit cuz he knows he should've been banned a thousand times and I always brought him back cuz that's my nigga.

Same with @Priest

Same with a lot of mfs on here.

Nobody can say we're impartial on here.

Uh no because nigga you were on ignore. I don’t see shit you do.

You been quoting me and reacting to my shit a lot lately. Like you want me to say something. You just called me a liar earlier, for what? You want me to say something to you. So who the foul one. I’m minding my business posting and making threads and you keep coming for me. All because you got some half assed info about shit between me and other posters. Look at yourself.

Goating shit that appears as a negative in my life and for what?! You dislike me that much that you happy when something bad happens to me because of half assed info you got? I don’t react to shit you say or do because I don’t see the shit and don’t care too.
It may be helpful to understand a lot of came from it being wack to have someone on ignore. Like its a weakness you cant just scroll past and not read it. Strange ik. Also commenting 'wack thread' and what have you was part of foruming. You had your lovers and your haters.

It's a whole dynamic to forums, now a blended family.

Niggas can stand on their own 2 if they want. I been standing on mine for a minute. No help.

But wouldnt it help your case if niggas speak up? I would think if Goldie sees everyone sees the same pattern of bs, he'd look into it a little more?

Nobody can say they not taking this shit serious,but investing so much time in talking about it. Everything needs to be put out there then come to a resolution.

It may be helpful to understand a lot of came from it being wack to have someone on ignore. Like its a weakness you cant just scroll past and not read it. Strange ik. Also commenting 'wack thread' and what have you was part of foruming. You had your lovers and your haters.

It's a whole dynamic to forums, now a blended family.
Ignore feature is bae.

Reactions: B_A
Back