Welcome To aBlackWeb

But wouldnt it help your case if niggas speak up? I would think if Goldie sees everyone sees the same pattern of bs, he'd look into it a little more?

Nobody can say they not taking this shit serious,but investing so much time in talking about it. Everything needs to be put out there then come to a resolution.

Of course but I'm not gonna throw niggas into a fire they don't want to be in. I don't have a problem being the tank but I won't drag nobody down with me. Not how I do shit regardless of how it might look. I'll fight for you but wouldn't ask you to fight for me just for optics. I don't care how I look to yall.

If anything @Goldie needs to ban beezy for antagonizing @Kandy when she's not paying her attention. Not one of you niggas had her back. Instead yall asking kandy what she did or I'm not touching that situation. White bitch nothing but trouble but she "cool" to some of yall so yall let that selective rage show. I'm not letting that shit go until niggas answer why they give that bitch a pass to be on bullshit.

Of course but I'm not gonna throw niggas into a fire they don't want to be in. I don't have a problem being the tank but I won't drag nobody down with me. Not how I do shit regardless of how it might look. I'll fight for you but wouldn't ask you to fight for me just for optics. I don't care how I look to yall.
But you fighting a battle you don’t know shit about.

Tighten your circle then chief. Cause if you good with niggas that's scared to speak up on a internet forum, they'll turn on you whenever yall have a disagreement and you say some shit that'll hit a little to close to home on said forum.

Dissing dead relatives is never cool but on another note I'm a dumbass. I'll eat bunch of cookies, feel bad, then workout to "burn it off". Just to eat more cookies afterwards because I "deserved" it for working out....
I went to the gym and had pizza after lol

Ill send you 100k Goldie and move you from 4 to 3

You still got it

BWG had a whole convo about it and left then Free out to dry

Damn shame yo, nigga the Young Buck of C-Unit.
lol Nigga get yo Hurt ass up outta here ....I'm sick A.F , Then maybe just maybe i'd give into the tyler perry drama

But for right now Nah , We don't move when y'all say FOH , Niggas tried to give us an Intervention LOL

But I will say the scared shit was hilarious , Put the Gawd Squad name In lights ya thread will do #s
bwg__logo_v3_by_micro100-d97e4eu.png

If anything @Goldie needs to ban breezy for antagonizing @Kandy when she's not paying her attention. Not one of you niggas had her back. Instead yall asking kandy what she did or I'm not touching that situation. White bitch nothing but trouble but she "cool" to some of yall so yall let that selection e rage show. I'm not letting that shit go until niggas answer why they give that bitch a pass to be on bullshit.
But that’s how it is. A bitch or nigga can antagonize the fuck outta me which she did since she been on this site because even she admitted she thinks I’m like Kat(who I don’t know) but as SOON as I say something back, I’m wrong.

They somehow seem to not remember her going at Meeks and me for no apparent reason but I’m the one attacking beezy. I posted something and she came and quoted me three damn days letter. Fifty pages later. But I’m following her around. But I’m the one that’s wrong. It don’t add up.

upload_2019-2-27_17-50-56.gif

Back