Welcome To aBlackWeb

lol Nigga get yo Hurt ass up outta here ....I'm sick A.F , Then maybe just maybe i'd give into the tyler perry drama

But for right now Nah , We don't move when y'all say FOH , Niggas tried to give us an Intervention LOL

But I will say the scared shit was hilarious , Put the Gawd Squad name In lights ya thread will do #s
View attachment 114637
Who knew being shook could get you a sick day at work

@Goldie started this thread to distract niggaz from givin’/gettin’ money out here all while he gettin’ bread for a plat thread...this nigga ain’t SHIT

Of course but I'm not gonna throw niggas into a fire they don't want to be in. I don't have a problem being the tank but I won't drag nobody down with me. Not how I do shit regardless of how it might look. I'll fight for you but wouldn't ask you to fight for me just for optics. I don't care how I look to yall.
Thanks for not dragging me down with you

Why every time we give niggas the opportunity to air out they shit, it never ends with “oh I was wrong” or it never happens.

Remember that dead ass TC.

You've had ample opportunity to do the same. You just want it one way. I've already conceded to some of my behavior being wack. Waiting on you to do the same but...

You've had ample opportunity to do the same. You just want it one way. I've already conceded to some of my behavior being wack. Waiting on you to do the same but...
I ain’t did shit wack tho. Everything you called out has been debunked.

What have I done to YOU?

@Goldie started this thread to distract niggaz from givin’/gettin’ money out here all while he gettin’ bread for a plat thread...this nigga ain’t SHIT

000.gif

That motherfuc....

Nahhhh lol Stand on your word like a man fam.

There's not one mf on here who can say I'm not impartial, not even your boss @Chi-town B .

So explain to us how she's foul.

First of all I have no employees

Secondly you do defend her. This chick has mentioned me multiple times but I call her ol girl once and I got banned. She orchestrated a robbery using Mooney which she admitted to and nothing happens. Didn't I have to go to court to keep myself from being banned cause I did that to another mf'er.

We all know I don't give a shit about her and she feels the same about me. When I beef with mod squad it's Chicity, AP, and Du and no one else. This chick always finds a way to get involved with something that has nothing to do with her.

I had no plans to even come in here but I was @'d multiple times.

You didn't permaban me cause I didn't do anything that she didn't do to me first, the only reason I was banned is because she has banning abilities. She knew she broke that peace treaty long before I did. The thing is none of that would have even came out if she didn't go postal at Mooney admitting it.

You niggas need to stop acting like she doesn't keep shit going, stop blaming me for all this.

Back