Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nigga called everyone's bluff. Smmfh. Niggas wild soft on the internet of all places. Scared to speak their truth.

Lol aight. You perfect and everyone was in the wrong but you. Got it.
Tell me how I’m in the wrong. I’m far from perfect.

Here’s everything you listed,

Shit between Chi-Town and me is wack. Nigga spoke I’ll of my dead son, how am I wrong for treating the nigga how I treat him. Maybe you’ve never lost a child but I have and a nigga who knowingly speak ill of my seed gets no respect. Am I wrong?

Azlyn, we had a beef prior to abw being made and she came on this site and I was super cordial because the shot was years old. We had conversations and everything. Shit start turning into her thinking I’m shooting slugs jbut even through that I told her it wasn’t nothing like that. Tried to clear the air and she wasn’t with it. Tried to offer a solution, she refused. I even looked out for her and she still had beef. So when I decide to be like fuck it I tried am I wrong?

Beezy, came for Meeks and I for no reason. Found out it wasn’t her account. She made another account, didn’t say shit to her. If it wasn’t her account why be in attack mode so quick with the new account. Why not straighten the mishaps out? Happened to laugh at some shit at the same time she dropped something and she been on me ever since. So she’s allowed to come at me constantly but I’m supposed to sit back and let her? But I’m wrong for saying something back?

Niggas constantly call my threads wack, ban four of those who says such things. If my shit so wack, you won’t be coming in there anyway, right?But I’m wrong?

First of all I have no employees

Secondly you do defend her. This chick has mentioned me multiple times but I call her ol girl once and I got banned. She orchestrated a robbery using Mooney which she admitted to and nothing happens. Didn't I have to go to court to keep myself from being banned cause I did that to another mf'er.

We all know I don't give a shit about her and she feels the same about me. When I beef with mod squad it's Chicity, AP, and Du and no one else. This chick always finds a way to get involved with something that has nothing to do with her.

I had no plans to even come in here but I was @'d multiple times.

You didn't permaban me cause I didn't do anything that she didn't do to me first, the only reason I was banned is because she has banning abilities. She knew she broke that peace treaty long before I did. The thing is none of that would have even came out if she didn't go postal at Mooney admitting it.

You niggas need to stop acting like she doesn't keep shit going, stop blaming me for all this.

I don't blame you or kandy for yall "beef". I've tried multiple times to help squash that shit but BOTH of yall have continued the bullshit. But that's not what this thread is about.

Shit between Chi-Town and me is wack. Nigga spoke I’ll of my dead son, how am I wrong for treating the nigga how I treat him. Maybe you’ve never lost a child but I have and a nigga who knowingly speak ill of my seed gets no respect. Am I wrong?

Azlyn, we had a beef prior to abw being made and she came on this site and I was super cordial because the shot was years old. We had conversations and everything. Shit start turning into her thinking I’m shooting slugs jbut even through that I told her it wasn’t nothing like that. Tried to clear the air and she wasn’t with it. Tried to offer a solution, she refused. I even looked out for her and she still had beef. So when I decide to be like fuck it I tried am I wrong?

Beezy, came for Meeks and I for no reason. Found out it wasn’t her account. She made another account, didn’t say shit to her. If it wasn’t her account why be in attack mode so quick with the new account. Why not straighten the mishaps out? Happened to laugh at some shit at the same time she dropped something and she been on me ever since. So she’s allowed to come at me constantly but I’m supposed to sit back and let her? But I’m wrong for saying something back?

Niggas constantly call my threads wack, ban four of those who says such things. If my shit so wack, you won’t be coming in there anyway, right?But I’m wrong?

Talk to chi now. I'm off this.

That’s a lie. I ain’t never mentioned you first. Your post even was edited to remove me. I seent the shit.

I’ll be waiting on my answer @King Freeman aint no point in leaving now.

And I still ain’t say shit!

This is true. Technically chitown mentioned her first and broke their "treaty". I edited the post and deleted the part that mentioned her to look out for Chitown for the 100th time lol

This whole I always take Kandy's side shit is far from true.

Nah I’m talking to you because it ain’t between me and him. You said I treated people foul. That’s why this thread was made.

He was the main proponent of that and apparently I don't know what I'm talking about but he definitely got the receipts... so keep that energy up. I've wasted enough of my day on this shit.

I have no issues with @Kandy not sure if she has any with me. i think she is a straight up person and avoids fuckery. I know when I'm trolling she avoids my posts as ppl should when they don't vibe with a post

He was the main proponent of that and apparently I don't know what I'm talking about but he definitely got the receipts... so keep that energy up. I've wasted enough of my day on this shit.
Nah. You was so certain.
you need to keep that same energy. You came in here talking in paragraphs like you knew what you were talking about but now that it’s laid out for you to respond to, you pushing it off to someone else. This ain't between he and I.

This all you now bruh. Where’s that “fight” you was talking about earlier?

Back