FEATURED JONATHAN MAJORS FOUND GUILTY IN NYC FOR ASSAULTING WOMAN

test
Lol Manhattan DA could of charged her with something but didn’t
She stole his property ( his cell phone)
She assaulted him in the truck that night he ran from her
And she was publicly intoxicated running like a psychopath and the aggressor and harassing him

Yup. This is the line of questioning people should be asking as to why didn't they? There was valid grounds to arrest her which the NY police did in October but was dropped for prosecution by the DA's office. This makes sense if their intent was only to go after Majors, but on the basis of the evidence I would have thought it grounds to dismiss as both had merit to each other's complaints, with the chasing incident favoring Majors.

Three months after his arrest in March, Majors filed a police report against Jabbari regarding the same alleged altercation. In October, Jabbari was briefly arrested, though the Manhattan DA's office said that the case did not have “prosecutorial merit,” and dropped all charges against her the next day.

View attachment 1233941

Lol yall negros new name is can't get right...

This is Not directed at you royal cuz you folk.

the jokes or shots to get laughs outweighs what happened and the injustice?

If that chick can say the man has a four story apartment in one of the most expensive markets in the world…..stfu
Why would his boots even matter?

That’s straight up hate. But I guess everybody open to criticism
:slow:

Yup. This is the line of questioning people should be asking as to why didn't they? There was valid grounds to arrest her which the NY police did in October but was dropped for prosecution by the DA's office. This makes sense if their intent was only to go after Majors, but on the basis of the evidence I would have thought it grounds to dismiss as both had merit to each other's complaints, with the chasing incident favoring Majors.

Three months after his arrest in March, Majors filed a police report against Jabbari regarding the same alleged altercation. In October, Jabbari was briefly arrested, though the Manhattan DA's office said that the case did not have “prosecutorial merit,” and dropped all charges against her the next day.
She’s not a big enough name and she’s not a black person.

That’s why this was never about right or wrong. But let’s crack jokes and talk about his clothes while a precedent is being set and fortified.

All this over an ugly ass white girl damn

I guess he clearly liked it for 2 years...

johnathan-majors-arrest-020.jpg

grace-jabbari-marvel-actor-jonathan-17999408.jpg

grace-jabbari-marvel-actor-jonathan-30270128.jpg

72584305-12673647-Grace_Jabbari_was_allegedly_attacked_by_her_former_partner_in_Ma-a-38_1698292373865.jpg

77016183-12673647-Jabbari_was_seen_leaveing_the_10th_Precinct_in_Manhattan-a-17_1698327621764.jpg

76942113-12673647-Jonathan_Majors_and_Grace_Jabbari_attend_Devotion_Premiere_at_Ci-a-36_1698292350596.jpg

well on a positive note, he got megan good by his side and she seems to be treating him the way he wished grace did.

if he leaves all of this with a true love, then it was a lesson worth learning

:js4:
These shiftless niggas still mad that he got her.

Always mad at niggas ass niggas got me mad.

🤣😂🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: SheerExcellence
I wonder if y’all gonna simplify this down to dont date white women to your sons since niggas are above mistakes.

• Wack
  • Ether
Reactions: SeaSnake and GNS
Now Jeezy's soon to be ex wife saying he's too dangerous to be around his daughter because he has guns.

Also isn't she high key trying to get the nigga hemmed up. Isn't Jeezy a felon? If so if he has a gun without the right paperwork he's done.

Aw, Jeezy, see what cooning does? You a grown black man and now probably coming to the conclusion of the risks of messing with a certain kind of woman.

These clowns don’t even vet their chicks. If they have a certain look, that’s all they need

Now Jeezy's soon to be ex wife saying he's too dangerous to be around his daughter because he has guns.

Also isn't she high key trying to get the nigga hemmed up. Isn't Jeezy a felon? If so if he has a gun without the right paperwork he's done.

Yeah her claims that's she was making sure the environment is safe.. sounds like

She don't want the baby to be with Jeezy lol .Unless he has some reckless habit of having guns around the baby, it seems strange to the public.

Honestly she probably feel some type of way and was like nigga fu lol.

From my understanding she had moved her mom into the house.... it seemed like it was Jeanie Mai's world 🌎 and Jeezy was just there lol.

Yeah her claims that's she was making sure the environment is safe.. sounds like

She don't want the baby to be with Jeezy lol .Unless he has some reckless habit of having guns around the baby, it seems strange to the public.

Honestly she probably feel some type of way and was like nigga fu lol.

From my understanding she had moved her mom into the house.... it seemed like it was Jeanie Mai's world 🌎 and Jeezy was just there lol.
Just like Mike Tyson and Robin Givens final blow up…