Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED JONATHAN MAJORS FOUND GUILTY IN NYC FOR ASSAULTING WOMAN

test
Lol this thread makes me extremely proud of my boy thefrenchwood for escaping this site

lol lard bro now don’t tell me you don’t get why some of us in America aren’t with dating outside. I mean it’s two years of history explaining it.

But majors was still goofy for this shit

Now Jeezy's soon to be ex wife saying he's too dangerous to be around his daughter because he has guns.

Also isn't she high key trying to get the nigga hemmed up. Isn't Jeezy a felon? If so if he has a gun without the right paperwork he's done.
Yeah her claims that's she was making sure the environment is safe.. sounds like

She don't want the baby to be with Jeezy lol .Unless he has some reckless habit of having guns around the baby, it seems strange to the public.

Honestly she probably feel some type of way and was like nigga fu lol.

From my understanding she had moved her mom into the house.... it seemed like it was Jeanie Mai's world 🌎 and Jeezy was just there lol.
Sounds like something her lawyers conjured up and she's running with to have her way

Ole boy mama, told him to stop playing and drop them receipts on her
I look forward to mental gymnastics to will ensue

"riight"
A few are already out.

Text messages.

I mean…after them texts….I know plenty of people will call him a bitch for taking it.

But yea, she punched him, and called him a bunch of names all in front of people and stay drunk.

But some how it will be all his fault

I posted the definition of the counts on page 56

Agreed that's what got him the harassment guilty verdict...

A person is guilty of harassment in the second degree when, with
intent to harass, annoy or alarm another person:

1. He or she strikes, shoves, kicks or otherwise subjects such other
person to physical contact, or attempts or threatens to do the same; or

2. He or she follows a person in or about a public place or places; or

3. He or she engages in a course of conduct or repeatedly commits acts
which alarm or seriously annoy such other person and which serve no
legitimate purpose.

such a weak charge hence the misdemeanor!

On the flip side, she was also harassing him by chasing him for 5 blocks (but she's not on trial remember!)

Never should have been charged for this.

Should have just been given the two main charges.

Think about it. If the jury didn't believe that he assaulted her, and believed that he was the more truthful of the two, then they should believe that whatever injuries she had, even if caused by him, must have occurred while he was fending off her attack and trying to get back his phone. To charge him for causing those injuries is messed up.

Seen a lot of tweets like this on Twitter. SMH. It doesn't seem to occur to them that what brothers are saying is if the woman was black, then false allegations of abuse against you are less likely to stick.

Yo @DOS_patos another reason the Jonathans and the koonyes don't deserve capes from the communities is for the poor example they set to the black youth. These young kids have their phones and they read these ridiculous headline everyday like it's normal. They don't realize how unusual this behavior is..or was. You 15 years old and open your phone to see Kang the Conqueror dressed like a Negro League short stop, running away from a white woman! Wtf are those optics? Fuck him for that

We didn't grow up watching our icons publicly grovel to white skin. Denzel Wesley n nem didn't let white bitches run them. Fuck him for the example he's setting

lol lard bro now don’t tell me you don’t get why some of us in America aren’t with dating outside. I mean it’s two years of history explaining it.

But majors was still goofy for this shit
Lol we in the UK have just been promoted to brother on this site I let out one secret to @AP2.5 stop trying to get me to say stuff to get demoted to the other category

Yo @DOS_patos another reason the Jonathans and the koonyes don't deserve capes from the communities is for the poor example they set to the black youth. These young kids have their phones and they read these ridiculous headline everyday like it's normal. They don't realize how unusual this behavior is..or was. You 15 years old and open your phone to see Kang the Conqueror dressed like a Negro League short stop, running away from a white woman! Wtf are those optics? Fuck him for that

We didn't grow up watching our icons publicly grovel to white skin. Denzel Wesley n nem didn't let white bitches run them. Fuck him for the example he's setting
Man I see you point with Kanye but I also see he loves to be eccentric and do wild shit. But I also see it as if he’s sick and they keep putting a mic in his face to profit off him saying sick shit….why are we mad at him and not them. This man has been saying crazy shit since he came out. Choosing ti cheer when it’s in our favor then denounce him when it ain’t, nah. I’m not on that. He basic said fuck one president and them cool with another….but we only mad at him being cool with who we dint like.

And if people want to mad about that, I get it. Stupid to me but ok. But I won’t ever celebrate the downfall of him because now he’s on them Jews neck. That’s where I look at folk funny.

Majors just like Becky bussy. It’s a lot of people that makes us look bad if we keeping it a buck. Like gay side of Atlanta for instance 😂🤣😂🤣

Man I see you point with Kanye but I also see he loves to be eccentric and do wild shit. But I also see it as if he’s sick and they keep putting a mic in his face to profit off him saying sick shit….why are we mad at him and not them. This man has been saying crazy shit since he came out. Choosing ti cheer when it’s in our favor then denounce him when it ain’t, nah. I’m not on that. He basic said fuck one president and them cool with another….but we only mad at him being cool with who we dint like.

And if people want to mad about that, I get it. Stupid to me but ok. But I won’t ever celebrate the downfall of him because now he’s on them Jews neck. That’s where I look at folk funny.

Majors just like Becky bussy. It’s a lot of people that makes us look bad if we keeping it a buck. Like gay side of Atlanta for instance 😂🤣😂🤣

Had to throw homophobia in

Thank God, I never been in a physical toxic relationship before 🙏🏾

Yup. I don't even do yelling/screaming arguments. Of course people will disagree but I've legit walked away mid sentence if a woman I was dealing with got too loud during a disagreement. Everybody has certain 1 strike and you out boundaries and that's always been one of mine. I don't so dysfunctional communication. Either we talk like adults or we don't need to speak

Back