Welcome To aBlackWeb

JONATHAN MAJORS FOUND GUILTY IN NYC FOR ASSAULTING WOMAN

There's alot of details about this case I didn't realize.

I didn't realize Jonathan had injuries

Jonathan had a horrible lawyer, like she may have been an opp lol. Why he hire that lady.

And his PR team dropped him immediately. He needed PR

Jonathan should not have been charged. I change my mind.

I watch this video. It's long, but it really shows the difference between legal and court of opinion. I like Jessie,but as it pertains to this case she misses alot of facts. So did I.

The attorney in this video made so much sense.

This kinda makes me more mad at Jonathan for picking the lawyer he did. And the strategy of getting white sympathy.

Now I still think Jonathan was narcissistic and controlling, they both were. And mainly because they both threatened to kill themselves in text messages. And evidence suggests that they both put they hands on each other.

But he should have beat this case.

2hrs???

the-wire-clay-davis.gif

We gonna need cliffs notes.

1703861207894.png

2hrs???

the-wire-clay-davis.gif

We gonna need cliffs notes.

View attachment 1238871

My bad i thought i had clip it , I guess it went away or something

They do have alot of extra talk

Overarching point is that he had a horrible lawyer. As soon as charges were made public, he was dropped by his PR and Management team. He needed to hire a PR person to help and have discernment

1. His lawyer released text messages to TMZ after the lawsuit went public in effort to stop the bleeding
But they released it in a way without context. Led to the public to not understand what the case was really about. Jabbri grabbing his phone and him trying to retrieve it. Majors lawyer didn't frame the case at all. And started the trial in public opinion.

2. The Jury was 6 people...3 white, 2 asian, 1 black person. The video states that Majors lawyer was trying to use the strategy that this white woman was trying to destroy a black man on the rise. But it's hard to do that with the type of jury that was selected.

3. The lawyer should have argued that Majors actions were reasonable and uses the law against the DA
The video did a good break down of Harrassment and Assualt.

Harassment 60 second video

Assualt 60 second break down

3a. The Jury didn't understand what the charges when they went to deliberate.
60 second video

4. After the incident, we all know she stops talks to some people on the street and then goes to a bar.
But what I didn't know was that she used his credit card. This lawyer said he should have submitted a fraud claim and used that as evidence in his case.

5. So alot people, me Included thought he had her phone and she was trying to get it back. Because in the video where she talking to the strangers, she is seen using their phone. But the lawyer in the video saids that Jabbri never testified to her belongings being taken. So you can't assume her behavior is ok and or excused. Legally she didn't say anything about her phone. She had his credit card and had means to go to a bar. She was on the stand for 4 days and never said anything about her stuff being taken.

6 what happened in the care 60 second video

7. The injuries. So 1st he was injured and the photos weren't out, like I never saw his photos only hers
He had scratches on his arms and face. So she had marks on her neck but she stated he didn't strangle her. But the police stated he did. Then her finger and cut behind her ear. It's a bunch of speculation of how but no real evidence to me.

8. The lawyer made Jabbri the target instead of the DA, both of them touched each other.and because she was targeting Jabbri. She claimed Jabbri was lying when she was questioning her.
Majors lawyer asked Jabbri did Jonathan prevent you from getting medical attention. Jabbri said yes referring to another situation. And then the DA was like we have evidence Jabbri isn't lying. Then we get those crazy text and great man speech.

60 second clip

60 second clip

So yeah legally he should have beat that case.

Last edited:

Overarching point is that he had a horrible the lawyer. As soon as charges were made public, he was dropped by his PR and Management team. He needed to hire a PR person to help and have discernment

1. His lawyer released text messages to TMZ fter the lawsuit went public in effort to stop the bleeding
But they released it in a way without context. Led to the public to not understand what the cast was really about. Jabbri grabbing his phone and him trying to retrieve it. Majors lawyer didn't frame the case at all. And started the trial in public opinion.

2. The Jury was 6 people...3 white, 2 asian, 1 black person. The video states that Majors lawyer was trying to use the strategy that this white woman was trying to destroy a black man on the rise. But it's hard to do that with the type of jury that was selected.

3. The lawyer should have argued that Majors actions were reasonable and uses the law against the DA

60 second video

4. After the incident, we all know she stops talks to some people on the street and then goes to a bar.
But what I didn't know was that she used his credit card. This lawyer said he should have fail a fraud claim and used that as evidence in his case.

5. So alot people, me Included thought he had her phone and she was trying to get it back. Because in the video where she talking to the strangers, she is seen using there phone. But the lawyer in the video saids that Jabbri never testified to her belongings being taken. So you can't assume her behavior is ok and or excused. Legally she didn't say anything about her phone. She had his credit card and had means to go to a bar. She was on the stand for 4 days and never said anything about her stuff being taken.

7. The injuries. So 1st he was injured and the photos weren't out, like I never saw his photos only hers
He had scratches on his arms and face. So she had marks on her neck but she stated he didn't strangle her. But the police stated he did. Then her finger and cut behind her ear. It's a bunch of speculation of how but no real evidence to me.

8. The lawyer made Jabbri the target instead of the DA, both of them touched each other.and because she was targeting Jabbri. She claimed Jabbri was lying when she was questioning her.
Majors lawyer asked Jabbri did Jonathan prevent you from getting medical attention. Jabbri said yes referring to another situation. And then the DA was like we have evidence Jabbri isn't lying. Then we get those crazy text and great man speech.

60 second clip

60 second clip

I’m starting to learn that these lawyers loss is apart of a bigger picture.

Overarching point is that he had a horrible lawyer. As soon as charges were made public, he was dropped by his PR and Management team. He needed to hire a PR person to help and have discernment

1. His lawyer released text messages to TMZ after the lawsuit went public in effort to stop the bleeding
But they released it in a way without context. Led to the public to not understand what the case was really about. Jabbri grabbing his phone and him trying to retrieve it. Majors lawyer didn't frame the case at all. And started the trial in public opinion.

60 second video

But what I didn't know was that she used his credit card. This lawyer said he should have submitted a fraud claim and used that as evidence in his case.

5. So alot people, me Included thought he had her phone and she was trying to get it back. Because in the video where she talking to the strangers, she is seen using their phone. But the lawyer in the video saids that Jabbri never testified to her belongings being taken. So you can't assume her behavior is ok and or excused. Legally she didn't say anything about her phone. She had his credit card and had means to go to a bar. She was on the stand for 4 days and never said anything about her stuff being taken.

60 second clip

60 second clip

Jonathan Majors doesn't deserve you or Meagan Good lol. I hope that clown appreciates the community caping up for him

You keep that delusional nigga who was sniveling to a white woman to be Coretta Scott King. You keep him..
So you’re running with the narrative that the white DA’s crafted around the Michelle Obama and Corretta S. King rant?

That does t make sense in the grand scheme of things.

You are just piling on at this point. No better than the white juror that giggled "guilty” in the courtroom.

Hate him over the facts of the case not the conjecture and poor editing.

a dude can’t make a mistake in your eyes?
Lol.. a mistake?

Black men chasing white women is not a mistake it's a disease

He's a coon. T'was no mistake.

He lived with her. His first baby mama is white. He thought he had life all figured out and all he needed was his cave bitch to double as a righteous sista. No mistake. If you know history and you choose to play with fire it's on purpose

Last edited:
So you’re running with the narrative that the white DA’s crafted around the Michelle Obama and Corretta S. King rant?

That does t make sense in the grand scheme of things.

You are just piling on at this point. No better than the white juror that giggled "guilty” in the courtroom.

Hate him over the facts of the case not the conjecture and poor editing.
Yea, cuz he said that shit. That's not something a white person could just make up out of thin air. That speaks volumes about him. He's a nigga on top of his game, an up and coming Hollywood superstar who thinks the cherry on top of his sundae would be for his little euro bitch to act like a righteous black woman.

I "hate" him for all of it, not just that part. For putting himself in this position in the first place.

We've known for the past 400 years these people are not for us, yet we keep chasing them for validation. Once the details of this case came out, the sniveling, the running away, no sympathy from me.

Jonathan Majors is a coon. Being a coon is why this is happening to him

Lol.. a mistake?

He lived with her. His first baby mama is white. He thought he had life all figured out and all he needed was his cave bitch to double as a righteous sista. No mistake. If you know history if you choose to play with fire it's on purpose
Cmon bruh. He may have hurt himself for being with her but he shouldn’t be isolated because of it.
He wasn’t selling drugs to us or committing crimes against us or doing anything the hurt the culture. He actually gave his culture props and thus she should act right.

It’s different if he was saying f black peoples and looking down on us and thinking he’s better because he got a white chick.

To me he did the right things with the wrong woman. Regardless of color, it happens.

So, I’m keeping him.

Lol.. a mistake?

He lived with her. His first baby mama is white. He thought he had life all figured out and all he needed was his cave bitch to double as a righteous sista. No mistake. If you know history and you choose to play with fire it's on purpose
i feel you, but i think he going through a learning process with all this

plus he got megan goode on his arm now, and she isn’t white

growth!

Yea, cuz he said that shit. That's not something a white person could just make up out of thin air. That speaks volumes about him. He's a nigga on top of his game, an up and coming Hollywood superstar who thinks the cherry on top of his sundae would be for his little euro bitch to act like a righteous black woman.

I "hate" him for all of it, not just that part. For putting himself in this position in the first place.

We've known for the past 400 years these people are not for us, yet we keep chasing them for validation. Once the details of this case came out, the sniveling, the running away, no sympathy from me.

Jonathan Majors is a coon. Being a coon is why this is happening to him
That’s counterproductive to your message tho.

You are in a sense unintentionally or intentionally speaking as an ally to the corrupt justice system.

Making arguments for the continuation of the status quo.

I encourage you to remember the context and not parrot white supremacist talking points.

You can get at his neck for a lot of shit but be genuine in your message so it is unfuckwitable. Yeah the shit sound slick but you are speaking amongst people that kept up with the facts of the case.

Cmon bruh. He may have hurt himself for being with her but he shouldn’t be isolated because of it.
He wasn’t selling drugs to us or committing crimes against us or doing anything the hurt the culture. He actually gave his culture props and thus she should act right.

It’s different if he was saying f black peoples and looking down on us and thinking he’s better because he got a white chick.

To me he did the right things with the wrong woman. Regardless of color, it happens.

So, I’m keeping him.

Lol you defend people who do the bold.

Back