Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED JONATHAN MAJORS FOUND GUILTY IN NYC FOR ASSAULTING WOMAN

test
Cmon bruh. He may have hurt himself for being with her but he shouldn’t be isolated because of it.
He wasn’t selling drugs to us or committing crimes against us or doing anything the hurt the culture. He actually gave his culture props and thus she should act right.

It’s different if he was saying f black peoples and looking down on us and thinking he’s better because he got a white chick.

To me he did the right things with the wrong woman. Regardless of color, it happens.

So, I’m keeping him.
Listen... i was a fan too. To his credit he's a phenomenal actor which is why y'all are trying so hard to redeem him.. but I can't clean up after niggas who brought it on themselves

What y'all are doing is equivalent to coddling a child who insists on touching a hot stove. I will coddle the child who got hit by a runaway firecracker, but not the hardheaded one who brought it on himself

Look... I fell out with my estranged nephew who plays for the jags partly because he married a white girl, (among other family reasons.) The idea of generational wealth going right back where it came from, i can't stand it. That's why I've never been as vocal about him as I wanted to be. When my brother flew to Jacksonville for the 9ers game and posted all the shit on Facebook it really hit me how i was missing out on celebrating this man's career because I don't agree with how he's moving... I don't understand why white women have to be a part of every black success story. With all the validation you think you're getting from her it comes with a shitload of potential problems. You're with someone who has privilege. But you don't share that privilege. You're with someone who can exercise that privilege against your rich black ass at any point, that's not the win you pretend it is

With white women, what you're getting in validation you're losing in peace of mind....

Listen... i was a fan too. To his credit he's a phenomenal actor which is why y'all are trying so hard to redeem him.. but I can't clean up after niggas who brought it on themselves

What y'all are doing is equivalent to coddling a child who insists on touching a hot stove. I will coddle the child who got hit by a runaway firecracker, but not the hardheaded one who brought it on himself

Look... I fell out with my estranged nephew who plays for the jags partly because he married a white girl, (among other family reasons.) The idea of generational wealth going right back where it came from, i can't stand it. That's why I've never been as vocal about him as I wanted to be. When my brother flew to Jacksonville for the 9ers game and posted all the shit on Facebook it really hit me how i was missing out on celebrating this man's career because I don't agree with how he's moving... I don't understand why white women have to be a part of every black success story. With all the validation you think you're getting from her it comes with a shitload of potential problems. You're with someone who has privilege. But you don't share that privilege. You're with someone who can exercise that privilege against your rich black ass at any point, that's not the win you pretend it is

With white women, what you're getting in validation you're losing in peace of mind....
And you are right in how you feel.

I just can’t say every dude with a white chick is on fuck shit. It’s solid dudes with white chicks who lead and guide the offspring in the ways of blackness.

I can rock with you but not as saying all.

We gotta stop putting this all on him.

He shouldn’t have been with her
He shouldn’t have said be more like Mrs Obama
He shouldn’t have pushed her
He shouldn’t have called the police.

^^^^^^
Black men saying this and sitting idly by while dawights take everything from this man with lies and truth stretching and niggas can’t even bring ya selves to call it down the middle at minimum.?

Smdh

*High Tech Lynching*

Back