Welcome To aBlackWeb

JONATHAN MAJORS FOUND GUILTY IN NYC FOR ASSAULTING WOMAN

There's alot of details about this case I didn't realize.

I didn't realize Jonathan had injuries

Jonathan had a horrible lawyer, like she may have been an opp lol. Why he hire that lady.

And his PR team dropped him immediately. He needed PR

Jonathan should not have been charged. I change my mind.

I watch this video. It's long, but it really shows the difference between legal and court of opinion. I like Jessie,but as it pertains to this case she misses alot of facts. So did I.

The attorney in this video made so much sense.

This kinda makes me more mad at Jonathan for picking the lawyer he did. And the strategy of getting white sympathy.

Now I still think Jonathan was narcissistic and controlling, they both were. And mainly because they both threatened to kill themselves in text messages. And evidence suggests that they both put they hands on each other.

But he should have beat this case.

At first I didn't feel bad for this jackass but after realizing that he lost millions off a broad calling the police on him for a broken finger nail and a paper cut. I feel homie got railroaded but he's still a jackass though but a railroaded jackass.
I feel bad for him the way I feel bad for a child who insists on burning their finger on the stove

At first I didn't feel bad for this jackass but after realizing that he lost millions off a broad calling the police on him for a broken finger nail and a paper cut. I feel homie got railroaded but he's still a jackass though but a railroaded jackass.
Majors knew what he had to lose more than anyone else, shouldn't have been messing with her. I'm not about to lose sleep over this niggas compound mistakes 🤷🏿‍♂️

There's alot of details about this case I didn't realize.

I didn't realize Jonathan had injuries

Jonathan had a horrible lawyer, like she may have been an opp lol. Why he hire that lady.

And his PR team dropped him immediately. He needed PR

Jonathan should not have been charged. I change my mind.

I watch this video. It's long, but it really shows the difference between legal and court of opinion. I like Jessie,but as it pertains to this case she misses alot of facts. So did I.

The attorney in this video made so much sense.

This kinda makes me more mad at Jonathan for picking the lawyer he did. And the strategy of getting white sympathy.

Now I still think Jonathan was narcissistic and controlling, they both were. And mainly because they both threatened to kill themselves in text messages. And evidence suggests that they both put they hands on each other.

But he should have beat this case.

at least you can acknowledge you missed things and mature enough to say you may have been wrong on some things.

Being controlling and narcissistic isn’t exactly a crime from what I saw in this case. He was trying to lay the law on a lawless person. I can say that was his mistake but he shouldn’t lose it all over that.

But because so many miss critical details is why’ve want to bring transcripts here…it’s a lot of biased reporting and wrong facts being put out and folk just kinda go with it.

Integrity needs to come back to reporting, especially it comes to our folk

Last edited:
not to nitpick, but i believe HE was the one that called the police, not her

so that makes it even worse
Yup and she even stated it was her fault, she grabbed his phone and he was trying to retrieve it, she originally states via text and once she realizes that Jonathan is done with the relationship she decides to collaborate with police.

If he is guilty of assault and harassment.....then so is she.
I do think he should not have tried to force her back into the car and that legally is where they got him

But she chased/followed him. And reportedly blew up his phone the whole night.

She definitely should be held accountable.

Are you saying anyone who’s bi racial should question their dads “blackness”
Wert?
:huh2:

It's not about condemning every black man in interracial relationships. Nobody has time for that but once the wack behavior comes out it will be called out.

Cooning is as cooning does.

Our brother @grYmes married out but you can't tell by the way he posts. He doesn't run up and down this forum favoring white women like a certain Guyanese Canadian poster who will go unnamed

Majors Tiger Woods Koonye and several others are doormats for white women/people and that's why they get no love

Wert?

It's not about condemning every black man in interracial relationships. Nobody has time for that but once the wack behavior comes out it will be called out.

Our brother @grYmes married out but you can't tell by the way he posts. He doesn't run up and down this forum favoring white women like a certain Guyanese Canadian poster who will go unnamed

Majors Tiger Woods Koonye and several others are doormats for white women/people and that's why they get no love
Yea, I dont fuck with tiger. Now bruh a coon

Wert?

1703190452279.gif

Back