Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED JONATHAN MAJORS FOUND GUILTY IN NYC FOR ASSAULTING WOMAN

test
Now Jeezy's soon to be ex wife saying he's too dangerous to be around his daughter because he has guns.

Also isn't she high key trying to get the nigga hemmed up. Isn't Jeezy a felon? If so if he has a gun without the right paperwork he's done.

I thought he was, but I just took a look and all the cases against him had been dropped over the years. Lying on the 4473 form will get you up to 15 years nowadays.

This is a good summary on some of the points I tried to articulate throughout this thread. Got a good outcome from a legal standpoint on not guilty to the assault and harassment charges that were labelled with intent.

Definitely a cautionary tale too, Majors knew he was a rising star and had a lot to lose. He said it himself in the audio: "I'm a great man", "gonna change my culture, change the world", "the plan.." I'm paraphrasing.

He clearly was in a toxic relationship but also he was a participant to that toxicity. Therefore he lacked self-awareness (narcissistic tendencies will probably do that to a person), which maybe was part of the reason he didn't cut her off sooner before March 24/25 could come to pass.

He should go to therapy after all of this...sending texts about wanting to kill yourself each time you get into an argument with your romantic partner is just nasty no matter how you decipher it...especially when you got a 10 year old daughter to consider.

He'll eventually bounce back from this in time.

All this over an ugly ass white girl damn

I guess he clearly liked it for 2 years...

johnathan-majors-arrest-020.jpg

grace-jabbari-marvel-actor-jonathan-17999408.jpg

grace-jabbari-marvel-actor-jonathan-30270128.jpg

72584305-12673647-Grace_Jabbari_was_allegedly_attacked_by_her_former_partner_in_Ma-a-38_1698292373865.jpg

77016183-12673647-Jabbari_was_seen_leaveing_the_10th_Precinct_in_Manhattan-a-17_1698327621764.jpg

76942113-12673647-Jonathan_Majors_and_Grace_Jabbari_attend_Devotion_Premiere_at_Ci-a-36_1698292350596.jpg

Ahhh... makes sense now... they got a 3rd partner in their relationship... cocaine.

This is a good summary on some of the points I tried to articulate throughout this thread. Got a good outcome from a legal standpoint on not guilty to the assault and harassment charges that were labelled with intent.

Definitely a cautionary tale too, Majors knew he was a rising star and had a lot to lose. He said it himself in the audio: "I'm a great man", "gonna change my culture, change the world", "the plan.." I'm paraphrasing.

He clearly was in a toxic relationship but also he was a participant to that toxicity. Therefore he lacked self-awareness (narcissistic tendencies will probably do that to a person), which maybe was part of the reason he didn't cut her off sooner before March 24/25 could come to pass.

He should go to therapy after all of this...sending texts about wanting to kill yourself each time you get into an argument with your romantic partner is just nasty no matter how you decipher it...especially when you got a 10 year old daughter to consider.

He'll eventually bounce back from this in time.
He got a daughter?

Man fuck that white devil

lol @ niggas just throwing the coon title on every damn body 🤣

its damn near lost all meaning at this point

Honestly Jeanie in my opinion comes off as a non black person trying too hard be invited to the fictitious cookout. While Jeezy didn't go out an wife up a white woman....he totally went left imo.

I grew up listening to Jeezy and If yall ever watched The Real and how Jeanie presents herself and her circle. it seemed like he was trying to upgrade his social network to include her circle of white Hollywood who's who. They seem to come from very different worlds and I don't think they were aware of how different it was going to be.

Jeezy never really had too much of his personal life in the news. You only heard about Jeezy music. But when he got with her, she be sharing and doing the influencer tthing.And sharing about her married life with Jeezy.

. The narrative that a man should not defend themselves and should coward down is crazy. The lady referred to the Jay-z and Solange elevator scene, but idk I don't think the message should be men need to coward or just allow shit from women.

They both should have been charged , this woman went to the club and bought everyone 🍾 champagne using JM credit cards. Idk seems like they do this all the time and it just happened to turn into major news.

Honestly I am not looking at these like the man should be the bigger person because he is stronger....etc. Both parties should be held accountable. But the video shows him forcefully putting her back in the car so that's what the caution is....if you are the only one shown being aggressive in any way...you can be charged.

Yeah Jonathan Majors has a daughter , the mother of his daughter is Emily Paige Hogan she worked on a TV movie “ Much Ado about Nothing “ with Jonathan.
1703058236183.jpeg

So is it white girls?
Oh wait no, add Asians in there too.
What?
So this ain’t an attack on black men as long as we stay with our own?

But keke ?

Dostradomus is forming

Ole boy mama, told him to stop playing and drop them receipts on her
I look forward to mental gymnastics to will ensue

"riight"

Back