Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED JONATHAN MAJORS FOUND GUILTY IN NYC FOR ASSAULTING WOMAN

test
IF they actually fired him, I say if because as far as I know Disney hasnt released an official statement on it..

IF they did.. why not sit down with another network who more than likely would pay him more for the exclusive interview.

🤔

I'll believe he's out when I see someone else playing Kang or see an official announcement lol

IF they actually fired him, I say if because as far as I know Disney hasnt released an official statement on it..

IF they did.. why not sit down with another network who more than likely would pay him more for the exclusive interview.

🤔

I'll believe he's out when I see someone else playing Kang or see an official announcement lol
Still holding out hope?

Reactions: GNS

🤔

I was thinking the same thing.

The only thing that makes sense to me is that it's all a part of the PR campaign to change the narrative surrounding him so they can get back to business as usual.

On another note, apparently @BlackRain and @Infamous114 think it's funny to believe that's a possibility.

However, they're also the same ones who swore up and down that The Marvels movie wouldn't flop..............so take from that what you will.

The only thing that makes sense to me is that it's all a part of the PR campaign to change the narrative surrounding him so they can get back to business as usual.

On another note, apparently @BlackRain and @Infamous114 think it's funny to believe that's a possibility.

However, they're also the same ones who swore up and down that The Marvels movie wouldn't flop..............so take from that what you will.

You know when you lie about things people say that can easily be read you look stupid right?

By all means find the quote of me saying this, bozo.

They're all a part of the same corporation though.

And with corporations, it all comes down to profits/revenue..........earnings reports..........and shareholder value.

The movie division of Disney makes more money than the news division of Disney.

So it's not that big of a stretch to think those 2 divisions of the same corporation would collaborate with each other for the good of the company.

The good being the bottom line.

Yo, we'll have to agree to disagree. I don't know how else to explain how silly what you're proposing is if he's actually been fired (@Inori might be right that it hasn't been made official yet). We know how Marvel operates. We know they plan things months and years in advance. We know they have contingency plans for if things don't work out. Hell, it's already been reported that the next big crossover movie isn't even going to be titled after Kang anymore. I'm not sure why you would think that Feige and Co. would sit around and wait to see if ABCNews can rehabilitate Majors' image enough for their movies to not get boycotted rather than just move on with Plan B. That makes no sense from a financial standpoint. It's not like Majors is the new RDJ. So far he's been a character in one of the D+ series, and a villain in a movie that's largely been considered a flop. It's not going to kill them to walk away from dude. There's no reason to even take the risk associated with him.

Yo, we'll have to agree to disagree. I don't know how else to explain how silly what you're proposing is if he's actually been fired (@Inori might be right that it hasn't been made official yet). We know how Marvel operates. We know they plan things months and years in advance. We know they have contingency plans for if things don't work out. Hell, it's already been reported that the next big crossover movie isn't even going to be titled after Kang anymore. I'm not sure why you would think that Feige and Co. would sit around and wait to see if ABCNews can rehabilitate Majors' image enough for their movies to not get boycotted rather than just move on with Plan B. That makes no sense from a financial standpoint. It's not like Majors is the new RDJ. So far he's been a character in one of the D+ series, and a villain in a movie that's largely been considered a flop. It's not going to kill them to walk away from dude. There's no reason to even take the risk associated with him.

didnt they officially announce when Ed Norton and Terrance Howard were going to be replaced?

thats the only reason im thinking he might not be all the way out just yet. Who knows tho

didnt they officially announce when Ed Norton and Terrance Howard were going to be replaced?

thats the only reason im thinking he might not be all the way out just yet. Who knows tho

lol Shit, I don't know. Maybe I didn't pay as close attention back then, but I didn't know Howard was out until I was in the theatre asking who the hell Cheadle was supposed to be.

lol Shit, I don't know. Maybe I didn't pay as close attention back then, but I didn't know Howard was out until I was in the theatre asking who the hell Cheadle was supposed to be.

lol same.. for BOTH replacements. But apparently announcements were made by marvel at the time

When Gunn fired over tweets, Disney released a statement through the outlets like THR. Marvel didn't agree with the firing. This time it was a Marvel decision

I did find it odd that they haven’t officially made a statement but technically they don’t even have too since they don’t have to further address what happened to the character.

I'm convinced Colman Domingo could walk out in a Kang outfit in Avengers 5 and you'd still think Majors hasn't gotten fired lol

lmao nah i'm not crazy. just waiting for confirmation thats all. Maybe dude will confirm it in the interview and that will be the end of it

lmao nah i'm not crazy. just waiting for confirmation thats all. Maybe dude will confirm it in the interview and that will be the end of it

Virtually all major media outlets confirmed it so at the time though even abc news itself

Back