Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED JONATHAN MAJORS FOUND GUILTY IN NYC FOR ASSAULTING WOMAN

test
Dude doesn't have any situational awareness at all.

Why is he doing his first interview about the verdict..........with ABC?

The network that's under the same umbrella as the company that fired him...............Disney.

View attachment 1243056

Probably tryna prove how hypocritical Disney is.

Kicked him out of their superhero universe but paid him to do an interview.

Dude doesn't have any situational awareness at all.

Why is he doing his first interview about the verdict..........with ABC?

The network that's under the same umbrella as the company that fired him...............Disney.

View attachment 1243056
Lmao! Yes ABC, duh

It's strategical, keeping one foot in the door

This is equivalent to your girl kicking you out and you going to her Auntie's house to convince her to reconsider

All things considered, I can't believe dude is smart enough to think like that.

He doesn't even realize how Disney's still playing him.

They fired him...........but still found a way to profit off of his misery.

IDK, maybe they want to gauge how the ratings are for the interview...........and possibly re-consider his status with the company.

He knows. Shit deeper than rap at this point tho. 🤷🏿‍♂️
All you bunny hoppers end up fumbling because you lose sight of history, blinded by the glare of the pale flesh you desire

White bitches are supposed to be submissive and drama free right? that's what yall tell the brothers. Y'all swirlers need to have some pimp bones in your body, otherwise when shit goes left you find yourself in SUBMISSION mode like Jonathan. Begging becky, running from becky, all because you value becky enough to let her control the relationship

Lmao! Yes ABC, duh

It's strategical, keeping one foot in the door

This is equivalent to your girl kicking you out and you going to her Auntie's house to convince her to reconsider

This could actually be the start of his redemption story.

He didn't win in the court of law, but he could possibly win in the court of public opinion.

Disney had a lot riding on his role in the Marvel Universe.

So, if they're smart, they'll try to make it look like he was a victim of an unjust system (which he was).......and bring him back to Marvel after they launch a PR campaign that shows how wrong the courts were to convict him.

If the public rallies behind him and shows enough support........it might actually happen.

Last edited:
All things considered, I can't believe dude is smart enough to think like that.

He doesn't even realize how Disney's still playing him.

They fired him...........but still found a way to profit off of his misery.

IDK, maybe they want to gauge how the ratings are for the interview...........and possibly re-consider his status with the company.
BEST CASE SENARIO....

He'll need to wish on a star and have a four-leaf clover in the pocket of his bell bottom Jeans..but If Jonathan and Robin Roberts (?) created a real (positive) moment like say Katt Williams and Shannon Sharpe did (in a negative way) and there was a real organic outcry of forgiveness from the audience, that could lead to a reunion with Marvel

It's crazy you can legit look at this ploy 2 different ways.. either Disney is being hypocritical and trying to milk another dollar out of the nigga they just kicked out of the universe OR they're in on it with Jonathan and this is all part of their strategy to try to get him back in their good graces

It's crazy you can legit look at this ploy 2 different ways.. either Disney is being hypocritical and trying to milk another dollar out of the nigga they just kicked out of the universe OR they're in on it with Jonathan and this is all part of their strategy to try to get him back in their good graces

Or, and I know this might surprise a lot of people, Disney is a huge company with several different divisions that sometimes have competing interests and goals. Marvel as an entity doesn't want anything to do with him because they don't want his baggage affecting their bottom line. ABCNews wants him because it was a pretty high profile case and snagging the first interview with him will bring ratings.

Disney is not a person. It's a corporation. All it cares about is making money. The various entities included under the Disney umbrella are all very different and make their money different ways. You shouldn't assume because one arm of a big corporation moves one way that all other arms move the same way. FOXSports basically wouldn't exist without black people. FOXNews will throw black people under the bus in a minute.

Or, and I know this might surprise a lot of people, Disney is a huge company with several different divisions that sometimes have competing interests and goals. Marvel as an entity doesn't want anything to do with him because they don't want his baggage affecting their bottom line. ABCNews wants him because it was a pretty high profile case and snagging the first interview with him will bring ratings.

Disney is not a person. It's a corporation. All it cares about is making money. The various entities included under the Disney umbrella are all very different and make their money different ways. You shouldn't assume because one arm of a big corporation moves one way that all other arms move the same way. FOXSports basically wouldn't exist without black people. FOXNews will throw black people under the bus in a minute.
You didn't state another "OR". You elaborated on the 1st possibility. A corporation playing both sides

You didn't state another "OR". You elaborated on the 1st possibility. A corporation playing both sides

That characterization sounds like its coming from someone who doesn't understand how corporations work. Disney is only playing one side....it's own. It's sole purpose is to make money. The folks at the head of Marvel calculated that Majors would be a detriment to their money so they cut ties. ABCNews believes he will be a boon to their money so they signed him up. It isn't hypocrisy or a scheme as you're claiming. It's literally just how a huge megacorporation operates. It's part of the reason such big business entities are shitty.

That characterization sounds like its coming from someone who doesn't understand how corporations work. Disney is only playing one side....it's own. It's sole purpose is to make money. The folks at the head of Marvel calculated that Majors would be a detriment to their money so they cut ties. ABCNews believes he will be a boon to their money so they signed him up. It isn't hypocrisy or a scheme as you're claiming. It's literally just how a huge megacorporation operates. It's part of the reason such big business entities are shitty.
This is a dose of reality.
I would hope for the best like everyone else but I don't see it happening either.

It's sole purpose is to make money.

Exactly.

That's the main reason why they're gonna at least try to turn this thing around.

Basically, if they can win over the public........which shouldn't be that hard to do considering the details surrounding the case.............then there's a chance that they can salvage the investment they made in him.

It all depends on how the public responds to the PR campaign.

Exactly.

That's the main reason why they're gonna at least try to turn this thing around.

Basically, if they can win over the public........which shouldn't be that hard to do considering the details surrounding the case.............then there's a chance that they can salvage the investment they made in him.

It all depends on how the public responds to the PR campaign.

l doubt it's that deep. I still think you guys are looking at this wrong. ABCNews isn't make a move to try and make up for money that Marvel lost. ABCNews is doing what's best for it's bottom line just like Marvel did what it thought was best for its bottom line. Disney is the parent company so it benefits from it all, but I don't think Disney is orchestrating this from the top in the way you guys are implying. At most, the used internal corporation connections to ensure they got first dibs at Majors, but I highly doubt they are trying to rehabilitate his character in hopes of maybe bringing him back to Marvel. That's not how they work. Feige likely started working on a Plan B a long time ago, and is halfway down that road now.

I think they could bring him back. Avengers 5 not dropping till 2026, most likely 2027. Nobody is going care about this case in 6 months, let alone 3 years.

l doubt it's that deep. I still think you guys are looking at this wrong. ABCNews isn't make a move to try and make up for money that Marvel lost. ABCNews is doing what's best for it's bottom line just like Marvel did what it thought was best for its bottom line. Disney is the parent company so it benefits from it all, but I don't think Disney is orchestrating this from the top in the way you guys are implying. At most, the used internal corporation connections to ensure they got first dibs at Majors, but I highly doubt they are trying to rehabilitate his character in hopes of maybe bringing him back to Marvel. That's not how they work. Feige likely started working on a Plan B a long time ago, and is halfway down that road now.

They're all a part of the same corporation though.

And with corporations, it all comes down to profits/revenue..........earnings reports..........and shareholder value.

The movie division of Disney makes more money than the news division of Disney.

So it's not that big of a stretch to think those 2 divisions of the same corporation would collaborate with each other for the good of the company.

The good being the bottom line.

Back