Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED JONATHAN MAJORS FOUND GUILTY IN NYC FOR ASSAULTING WOMAN

test
You know what Harriet Tubman did with weak ass Negroes?

Did she save them or did she do something else?
Understood but uh,

We have a lot of hybrids with white mothers and strong black fathers.
So I’m not throwing him away over liking pastey puss.

Now if he’s a detriment to the black cause then fuck him

Understood but uh,

We have a lot of hybrids with white mothers and strong black fathers.
So I’m not throwing him away over liking pastey puss.

Now if he’s a detriment to the black cause then fuck him
He is a detriment. Whining to a Euro hoe to be Coretta Scott King is detrimental. That's off code talk. It's like he's living in MCU and not in the real world

You keep him pralimz, you keep him..

The rest of us ain't got time to clean up behind every house nigga who walks hand n hand with the Enemy. Now that's him and Koonye you're going to spend your energy on redeeming. These ain't niggas who got blindsided from out of nowhere like a Trayvon Martin, these niggas are willing participants in their own demise

Majors
Kanye
Lanez
Anthony Brown

See the pattern. Bro, I think that’s the number one reason u Stan…..
I see me fighting for a black man’s right to rant, mess up and shoot bitches.

Majors is innocent
Kanye …y’all not ready for the honesty
Lanez….read the transcripts…he’s innocent
AB…….I need to go back and reread what I wrote.

Now
What about the pattern of you niggas throwing black men under the bus?

Now whistle at that shit

"riight"

I see me fighting for a black man’s right to rant, mess up and shoot bitches.

Majors is innocent
Kanye …y’all not ready for the honesty
Lanez….read the transcripts…he’s innocent
AB…….I need to go back and reread what I wrote.

Now
What about the pattern of you niggas throwing black men under the bus?

Now whistle at that shit

"riight"
All guilty of doing fuck shit. Allum

Instead of focusing on lost causes I feel like we must protect a Michael B Jordan at all cost

All guilty of doing fuck shit. Allum

Instead of focusing on lost causes I feel like we must protect a Michael B Jordan at all cost
You do know he was accused of being a sellout and dating only white chicks until Laurie Harvey.

You know that right.

And all them black men’s character was assasinated in public before any trial or anything. Don’t we all do fuck shit?

Cmon on bruh.

Dint make me the only humble nigga round here who knows he has faults and the rest of y’all on ya high horses.

Nah

It can’t be.

You keep him pralimz, you keep him..

The rest of us ain't got time to clean up behind every house nigga who walks hand n hand with the Enemy. Now that's him and Koonye you're going to spend your energy on redeeming. These ain't niggas who got blindsided from out of nowhere like a Trayvon Martin, these niggas are willing participants in their own demise
Aye don’t use my govt.

don’t most people walk hand and hand with the hwite man, when y’all walk into their establishments, support their businesses,,,all up in 24 hr fitness and equinox wearing white workout clothes. On the white mans transit system and shopping at the white mans cvs?

Are we building to support each other or are we critiquing who can be supported based of what we don’t like. What about what we agree on?

If we keep seeing each others faults then no one is perfect yet we calling other black men out on, well not being perfect.

We not always gonna agree….but I’ll be damned if I side with white folk, white system and white French fingernails against a black man who I see as innocent.
Just because THEY find him guilty dont mean he is.

You do know he was accused of being a sellout and dating only white chicks until Laurie Harvey.

You know that right.

And all them black men’s character was assasinated in public before any trial or anything. Don’t we all do fuck shit?

Cmon on bruh.

Dint make me the only humble nigga round here who knows he has faults and the rest of y’all on ya high horses.

Nah

It can’t be.
Those chicks were calling up Michael B Jordan hotel room he was staying at to find out if he was dating a white woman lol 😂😂🤣

Back