Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Joell Ortiz & Kxng Crooked - The Rise and Fall of Slaughterhouse

giphy.webp

C'mon bro, he's almost like the Messiah

I'm a big critic of the "Who asked for this" response buuuut...no I truly need know who asked for this.

Niggas need to just let this go. Shyt didn't work out. Their best moment as a group was the BET Cypha...Hi Rihanna...and that's it. I get the whole "what could've been" aspect, but it's time just bury this.

Them niggas still gonna be arguing about this 20yrs from now. Lol!

I'm a big critic of the "Who asked for this" response buuuut...no I truly need know who asked for this.

Niggas need to just let this go. Shyt didn't work out. Their best moment as a group was the BET Cypha...Hi Rihanna...and that's it. I get the whole "what could've been" aspect, but it's time just bury this.

Them niggas still gonna be arguing about this 20yrs from now. Lol!
The way it's turning out now yeah they will be. But these 2 DEFINITELY made sure the group is over. Royce was on live they asked if him and Joe would do a lp he was like yeah that's not gonna happen. Crook saying he'll never do business with Joe ever again. Joell want the fair one probably. Sad way for the group to go out. But it should've been expected, no one even they 4 bars at mickey factz or lupe when all that happen. No way styles gonna let 2 people get at sheek and he not say a word.

I think this is a case of what happens when two people out of a four person group makes more money outside the group, and two people make the most money they ever made with the group.

Then two of them cant ever let this go cause it was the most money they ever made. The other two been let it go cause they making more money now than they did then.

Last edited:
I think this is a case of what happens when two people out of a four person group makes more money outside the group, and two people make the most money they ever made with the group.

Then two of them cant ever let this go cause it was the most money they ever made. The other two cants been let it go cause they making more money now than they did then.
damn this was a dope ass analogy or thought or whatever

i like this breakdown

"We use words like honor, code, loyalty... as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline!"

Crooked I: *proceeds to rap a verse full of punchlines*

Yeah, this was a waste of dope rhymes and production. Only ppl whose favorite Love and Hip Hop cast member is Joe Budden are gonna listen to this album more than once. Maybe I'm getting old.

Ok album, too much venting. I do need to go listen to more Crooked. Forgot how good of a rapper he is.

This was one of my first thoughts too... They should had just got it all off their chest with one of two tracks...

The album is cool though as Crook and Joell are a great duo, they already got one of the best albums of 2020 under their belt together, they should drop the Slaughterhouse moniker unless Royce jumps back in and do more collab albums...

Back