OUT NOW Joell Ortiz & Kxng Crooked - The Rise and Fall of Slaughterhouse

This shit is getting cornier with every release. If no money got stole, if no one's wife got fucked, if no one got hands put on them... what's the point? Y'all went into business together, made the most of it and kept it moving. Y'all were not nor will ever be Wu Tang... y'all were a group of dudes that liked to rap so much you wanted to be life long friends about it. Do they even own the Glasshouse masters, let alone the name and rights to the group?

Good luck to Ice and Ish keeping Joe from not eventually snapping.
Tf? Joe controls his own emotions and if he wanted to snap he would've, those dudes ain't stop Top 3 from doing anything.

Did you see how his skin was glowing on that podcast tho? I gotta find out what products he's using so I can cop

So from what I gather from the aforementioned Royce post, Joell and Crook got a deal for a duo project or some shit but had to cut out all obligations to SH... and Royce is mad about it? Sounds reachy at best, petty at worst and not enough to post that emotionally elaborate shit or shoot a darkly lit video with random ppl singing your song like John Lennon just died. I thought them niggas been broke up... who cares how ppl are doing business when y'all have put out music as a group in almost a decade? Speaking of Ransom and them, they should've kept SH open and added new members... even some that they tried to before. Wasn't Bun B supposed to be one of them? Nino Bless was better than most of them niggas anyway.
But if the duo is called Joell Ortiz X Kxng Crooked I don't see what the beef is. It'd be different if they said they were new version of Slaughterhouse and using that name..

Reactions: VulcanRaven

I also think Joe hit a sore spot when he said Joell is not "good".

To be in the music industry as long as they've been, I don't think many artists actually want to go through the process of making music, putting ownership, publishing, promotion, etc behind it, especially when you've been screwed over by shady agents and labels. So for Joell and Crooked to still be doing it in their 40s says it's out of necessity, not necessarily desire.

Also I can 100% see Joe flaking on calling Crooked I back.

I had to promise myself to never ever even think about that brand again

Its quotes like this that make them look like clowns