Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Joell Ortiz & Kxng Crooked - The Rise and Fall of Slaughterhouse

I'll definitely give this a listen when it drops. Slaughterhouse problems kinda started when they signed on to Shady (Em wasn't the problem). Then Joe started talking out the side of his neck about Em.

Collectively as a rap group Slaughterhouse was hard like G-Unit but they wasn't going to ever have mainstream appeal though.

It seems like Joe's main issue was that he felt Shady wanted to make them more "mainstream" and Joe had gone through all that w Def Jam. SL was the opposite of all that radio single stuff. I think Joe's Def Jam PTSD kinda kicked in. Royce was friends w Em, so he was always gon take the labels side on account of his relationship w em.

Nah, I'm checking for this. As long as the ENTIRE album isn't about what went wrong, and about growing from here, I'm wit it.

Think its clear Royce isn’t exactly wrapped to tight either
What he do?

He posted some metaphorical situation on IG about the group and friends...

Personally I dont see the issue, this song gives Royce props and if Joe is retired then why cant Royce hop on the project with Joell and Crook??? Its not like Joell and Crook kicked anyone out, they want a full team with Royce and Joe...

Back