Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jeezy & T.I. Detail Possible Sit Down With Gucci Mane

T.I says gucci has a problem with him cause he stood tall for jeezy..
I remember when tip had an issue with both luda and shawty lo and jeezy was doing songs with both of em.
Maybe Tip shoulda minded his business
TIP trying hard to be apart of the convos in 2020.

I wouldn’t even entertain this if I was Gucci. Jeezy literally sent niggas to Gucci house to kill him. It’s on sight for life after something like that.

Gucci had his partner killed and rapped causally about digging this man out the grave. I was just explaining this to my husband that Jeezy knows better to think they can squash that beef smh

Yo Gotti to me is more of a "trap" rapper then TI even tho TI got an album named Trap Music but outside Tip first 2 albums, his content wasn't "trap" imo at all. Like I don't even consider Tip music the same type of trap shit like Jeezy, Gucci, and Gotti. And I fuck with Tip since a kid.
TI rapped about the trap

Gotti rapped to trap beats

Niggas be on this mf saying anything.

Future has been more consistent than every other nigga mentioned in this thread and has more clones than every nigga mentioned in this thread.

Nothing but plat/gold albums since his debut, almost 10 albums in.

TIP trying hard to be apart of the convos in 2020.
Its all optics. Hes trying to brand himself as a community leader to get press and hopefully make more money. But its clear hes faking it when his true self comes out when he thinks cameras arnt rolling.
Niggas saw all the genuine love Nipsey got and want the same. They think they can get the same, if they just hire the right PR people and smile for cameras when they know press is going to be somewhere. Like we cant tell the difference.

• Wack
Reactions: GNS
CCgKDeKW0AMTzmN.png

CS, but it was Future who made Trap Muzik THE sound in hiphop for almost a decade now.

During the other 3's prime, snap music was still the sound running the airwaves.

I was gonna say Boosie...

But I'm a casual trap fan....I don't live that shit like some of y'all

Lol @ Future being a father of trap music. King Future participated but to me he was more so the father of reintroducing drug addict music. Gucci, Jeezy and Gotti were preaching getting the drugs and making your money and stunting. Future said take these pills with this lean and take off in the club and now he birthed every drug addict rapper in the game rn.

Back