Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jeezy & T.I. Detail Possible Sit Down With Gucci Mane

Young Scooter
Young Dolph
Peewee Longway

Trap rappers from same generation as Future

Future dont rap like they do or about the same things either

Gucci had a whole lean mixtape series lol

Some of yall niggas be saying so much corny shit it's not worth debating.

It ain't about that all that, just calling a spade a spade.

Nah, that's a lazy take fam. The nigga's crew is called Free Band Gang. A large majority of his music is about hustlin and getting money. I expect that take from someone who doesn't really listen to Future, but if you're a fan I expect you to know better.

Nah, that's a lazy take fam. The nigga's crew is called Free Band Gang. A large majority of his music is about hustlin and getting money. I expect that take from someone who doesn't really listen to Future, but if you're a fan I expect you to know better.
Yeah ima disagree with that. Just because your called FBG doesn't mean you don't mostly talk about your addict shit. Surprised your even that much against that being true as that has been a huge debate on many platforms about future music being heavy on drug consuming and the wave of artist on that shit after. I thoughtvu were joking at first but I guess not but that's my take.

Yeah ima disagree with that. Just because your called FBG doesn't mean you don't mostly talk about your addict shit. Surprised your even that much against that being true as that has been a huge debate on many platforms about future music being heavy on drug consuming and the wave of artist on that shit after. I thoughtvu were joking at first but I guess not but that's my take.

Again fam, that's a weak take. Maybe on DS2 you can kinda say that, but there was still made hustle talk on there too.

His last album i don't think he mentioned doing drugs once in any of the singles.

It was all getting money, bitches and hustle talk

It's a weak take.

Lol @ Future being a father of trap music. King Future participated but to me he was more so the father of reintroducing drug addict music. Gucci, Jeezy and Gotti were preaching getting the drugs and making your money and stunting. Future said take these pills with this lean and take off in the club and now he birthed every drug addict rapper in the game rn.
Damn this is actually true lol.

Two things can coexist bro bro!

My Avi ain't no lie

giphy.gif

Damn this is actually true lol.
Exactly and the crazy part is Future one of my favorite artist. "Trap Niggas" is one of my favorite songs by him aswell but everybody know who rock with Future know he makes designer fein music outside his commercial and female friendly songs.

One of my favorite Future songs by far, shit just a vibe and that beat so smooth and Future skated on it.

Back