Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jeezy & T.I. Detail Possible Sit Down With Gucci Mane

How was it not, Cocaine Music tapes literally had guaranteed street bangers every go round during that time. Plus Gotti was around Gucci and them none stop. To me there was a point Gucci and Gotti were the two hottest that were also doing hella collabs and always together. That Gotti Gucci tape still one of the tapes from that period I really enjoyed. Was almost for sure we were going to get a collab album but it never came to be. Those boys had chemistry.

I get what you saying but to me out of 7 cocaine muzik tapes 2 maybe 3 are good
And even those dont bang beginning to end

Gucci having "worst" catalog is a stretch

But his catalog is so deep no one touching him on quantity

Gucci the trap god as he self proclaimed it

He also birthed the entire next generation after

I get what you saying but to me out of 7 cocaine muzik tapes 2 maybe 3 are good
And even those dont bang beginning to end
I could say the same about Gucci tho, one thing I can say Thor right about is Gucci got a lot of filler songs. Gucci don't really got a mixtape that is bang top to bottom. All his tapes do have a mix of bangers and some blah. Writing On The Wall, Burrprint, and Chicken Talk maybe the closest but they also have filler stuff. Jeezy the only one imo who got a solid tape(Trap Or Die) that is a full tape of good shit. As much as I love trap music, I can admit 99% of projects dropped in the genre are rarely complete solid projects front to back. Future does this everytime, lengthy project with 2 or 3 bangers and the rest cool to aight and atleast 5 or 6 duds.

I could say the same about Gucci tho, one thing I can say Thor right about is Gucci got a lot of filler songs. Gucci don't really got a mixtape that is bang top to bottom. All his tapes do have a mix of bangers and some blah. Writing On The Wall, Burrprint, and Chicken Talk maybe the closest but they also have filler stuff. Jeezy the only one imo who got a solid tape(Trap Or Die) that is a full tape of good shit. As much as I love trap music, I can admit 99% of projects dropped in the genre are rarely complete solid projects front to back. Future does this everytime, lengthy project with 2 or 3 bangers and the rest cool to aight and atleast 5 or 6 duds.

Yeah everyone got songs you gonna skip.

Gucci dont have any classics and I dont see how you can put him up there with jeezy and t.i who has classics

Reactions: GNS
Gucci dont have any classics and I dont see how you can put him up there with jeezy and t.i who has classics

Atlanta native here and I phux wit Tip heavy, but I think Tip has personal classics. I don't think he has a consensus classic album. The closest would be Trap Muzik, Urban Legend and King. Niggas from the A might throw "I'm Serious" in there, but again that's a regional/personal preference classic.

Btw, I know you don't fuck w/ Gucci @ all, but he does have what you would call "street classics" as far as singles/street singles from mixtapes. You don't stay around as long as he has to not have songs that heavily identify with some people.

Atlanta native here and I phux wit Tip heavy, but I think Tip has personal classics. I don't think he has a consensus classic album. The closest would be Trap Muzik, Urban Legend and King. Niggas from the A might throw "I'm Serious" in there, but again that's a regional/personal preference classic.

Btw, I know you don't fuck w/ Gucci @ all, but he does have what you would call "street classics" as far as singles/street singles from mixtapes. You don't stay around as long as he has to not have songs that heavily identify with some people.

Atlanta native here and I agree on 'I'm serious' as great as it was. Regional classic. But I think it's universally accepted that Tip has SEVERAL classics. That's not just southern or Atlanta niggas.

I honestly hate this nigga Gucci's music and have hated that shit since 'So Icey'. And that nigga from my side of town. So that's saying a lot.

If you're just set on adding a fourth, why wouldn't it be Shawty Redd?

T.I says gucci has a problem with him cause he stood tall for jeezy..
I remember when tip had an issue with both luda and shawty lo and jeezy was doing songs with both of em.
Maybe Tip shoulda minded his business

Back