Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jeezy & T.I. Detail Possible Sit Down With Gucci Mane

So if there was a Mt Rushmore of the South/Trap, who would it be?

I don't know a lot about trap but you can't leave Luke out of the equation

1. Luke

Luke is not trap music. Trap music is music about selling drugs to a lot of 808 beats somebody can explain this better

Reactions: GNS
And looking at the video of Tip's podcast, Jeezy's body language tells me he wants nothing to do with this lol

This is one of those situations where you go your way and I'll go my way. For discussion purposes you gotta mention all three but I'm not looking for Gucci and Jeezy to sit down and talk. No need to bring up the past especially since somebody died. And the diss track.

Luke is not trap Smh and the Rushmore is T.I., Gucci, Jeezy, and Future

Can't consider Future on the Mt. Rushmore of Trap. You had to bring something new/significant to the genre. Tip with bringing the genre/lifestyle to mainstream and coining the term "Trap Music/Muzik". Jeezy/Shawty Redd giving it a signature sound and popularizing it. And Gucci being the poster child and A&R. What did Future bring new to the table that the other 3 didn't already? I'll put UGK before him since they was talkin bout that lifestyle heavy back then.

I understand this but rushmore is also founding fathers

future ain’t find shit

if you wanna be adamant about 4 I would say Yo gotti

I could see Gotti having an argument

Can't consider Future on the Mt. Rushmore of Trap. You had to bring something new/significant to the genre. Tip with bringing the genre/lifestyle to mainstream and coining the term "Trap Music/Muzik". Jeezy/Shawty Redd giving it a signature sound and popularizing it. And Gucci being the poster child and A&R. What did Future bring new to the table that the other 3 didn't already? I'll put UGK before him since they was talkin bout that lifestyle heavy back then.

UGK was Country rap tunes mixed in with some gangsta shit. If you put them in you have to throw in 8Ball & MJG, Geto Boys, all of them. Tip, Jeezy, and Gucci was strictly trap. If you don’t want to include Future, Gotti is the only other one that should be considered that was all trap.

Wakka will never recover from biting the hand that fed him. Probably why his wife is the breadwinner now.

Gucci has the worse catalogue in rap and it’s not even close.

You doin too much

Gucci still making viable music unlike the other two. Jeezy was wrong from the jump as the whole thing started off of who owned 'Icy' (Gucci did, even Zay confirmed)

Fucks up with the 2 Chainz and Gucci disrespect today. But Future on Mt. Rushmore? Y'all are tripping. Probably still listening to Kanye wit ya ungrateful asses.

Back