Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jeezy & T.I. Detail Possible Sit Down With Gucci Mane

EST Gee reminds me more of Jeezy than BG
I say BG because Jeezy got a specific style flow and delivery(song he got with Jeezy they sound nothing alike) and EST Gee just be rapping that raw street shit over beats. He just gives me BG vibes with the authenticity.

Ricky Rich gotta problem with the heart of the streets?

I say BG because Jeezy got a specific style flow and delivery(song he got with Jeezy they sound nothing alike) and EST Gee just be rapping that raw street shit over beats. He just gives me BG vibes with the authenticity.

Ricky Rich gotta problem with the heart of the streets?
I can see the comparison

But when you think about Jeezy back in 05 when he first came out

He was raw street shit too

So I should say he reminds me of Young Jeezy lol

I also feel like they have the same type of charisma and presence on the mic as well

it could be cap but you believe everything in they raps about what they did

Jeezy is/was the Snowman

EST is Mr Fentanyl

I can see the comparison

But when you think about Jeezy back in 05 when he first came out

He was raw street shit too

So I should say he reminds me of Young Jeezy lol

I also feel like they have the same type of charisma and presence on the mic as well

it could be cap but you believe everything in they raps about what they did

Jeezy is/was the Snowman

EST is Mr Fentanyl
Funny part about Gee is he's not really lying. It's weird being on the outside looking in for so many years and to finally have a few artist with a name and to see the perception from people on the outside.

Funny part about Gee is he's not really lying. It's weird being on the outside looking in for so many years and to finally have a few artist with a name and to see the perception from people on the outside.
Oh yeah I know Gee really did that shit he talking about

Just like Jeezy

Back