Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jealousy

do u need to have an impending acc

if he wants to smash every attractive woman he sees, that's a problem.

Lol I see you still don't know how men operate. You said "would he smash if we werent together" lol , nigga if she's bad af, yes he would fuck her. Nothing problematic about that.

every man's things should be snooped through. no exceptions.

there aint gotta be a reason. its like spring cleaning.

do u need to have an illness to get a checkup @ the dr?
Why snoop? Why not just bless your woman with your passcodes, passwords, all that shit? You have to build trust to alleviate jealous tendencies

full-4_zps85d3vkf9.png
FOH

Why snoop? Why not just bless your woman with your passcodes, passwords, all that shit? You have to build trust to alleviate jealous tendencies
You doing too much slime

Have some got damn sense of self about yaself.

Give her ya passcode/password....even the bank tells you not so share that shit with nobody

NOBODY

b34a336f42928157fa50ba2b01780dec.gif

How you putting your health and snooping as the same?? Lol

Attachments

• 7VN5Ep5.gif
    7VN5Ep5.gif
    490.2 KB · Views: 12
Should I get mad if my man say he wanna fuck Beyoncé?

Some chicks real life get mad.
no. if he drunkenly admits to wanting to fuck his sister in law's best friend, then I'll probably break up with him.
View attachment 7045

How you putting your health and snooping as the same?? Lol
not having cheaters in your life = a healthy love life. if u snoop and find out they're cheating, u can get rid of them n restore a cleanly life.

fr.

Should I get mad if my man say he wanna fuck Beyoncé?

Some chicks real life get mad.
No don't listen to the worst people ever stick to that trusting your decent man while being vigilant for harlots and continuing to be a secure woman
whjpjq_zpsozv8sn7m.gif

Check the definition - "mental uneasiness from suspicion or fear of..." The operative word being MENTAL. Meaning its all in your head. If who you're with has no reason to be mentally unstable in their thoughts of you, then they're not jealous.

Lol I see you still don't know how men operate. You said "would he smash if we werent together" lol , nigga if she's bad af, yes he would fuck her. Nothing problematic about that.
Yeah I don't wanna live that life.

why is he chummy with people he'd be fucking if I wasn't in the picture? He should distance from them as soon as he's partnered up.

I refuse to be in a relationship with sum1 who keeps people they might fuck in their lives. never.

Yeah I don't wanna live that life.

why is he chummy with people he'd be fucking if I wasn't in the picture? He should distance from them as soon as he's partnered up.

I refuse to be in a relationship with sum1 who keeps people they might fuck in their lives. never.

You should stay single then, unless the nigga plans on living his life with only ugly female friends

Back