Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jealousy

If tameka was callin ur nigga every night at 9 you wouldn't feel some type of way?

If your nigga was going out with her every friday night u wouldn't feel some type of way?

Why is Tameka calling and going out with my man in the first place? Yes, I would feel a type of way but it wouldn't be jealous. I'd be trying to figure out what the fuck my man doing talking to another female. I'm not gonna automatically be like "aww damn is tameka's conversation better than mine? Or is her company better than mine? Is it because her booty is fatter?" He entertaining Tameeka that much, they must got something going on.

I must be confused too.

If my nigga say a bitch ass is fat, I may agree. I'm not gonna be like "aww he likes her more cause her ass fatter."

Why is Tameka calling and going out with my man in the first place? Yes, I would feel a type of way but it wouldn't be jealous. I'd be trying to figure out what the fuck my man doing talking to another female. I'm not gonna automatically be like "aww damn is tameka's conversation better than mine? Or is her company better than mine? Is it because her booty is fatter?" He entertaining Tameeka that much, they must got something going on.

All of that is called being jealous. Why are you jealous that your man is spending time with someone else?

I already posted the definition, yall obviously don't know wtf the word means lol

Man speaking for myself my girl will know if I'm out with my friends or anything and if she's that important to me she'd be introduced already. I don't want my girl calling me every damn minute that would annoye the shit out of me meaning there's no trust. If she checks up on me just to see how I am that's fine but not if the back of her head she thinks I'm stepping out on her. I don't need that
full-1_zpsbmgrdwpj.png

Nah she's a sloppy ugly bitch, yes nigga, she's bad af lol What kinda dumb ass question is that lol
he's not allowed to be in contact with women he's smashed before.

she can be bad as Naomi Campbell but has there ever been interest between them? cuz if there has, they cant be in contact if he wanna be inna mi life.

he cant talk to other women?

I think some of yall just like drama. Lol.

Probably would freak the fucc out if you come across someone who gave you no reason to be jealous. Or no reason to snoop thru their things. Lol

I think some of yall just like drama. Lol.

Probably would freak the fucc out if you come across someone who gave you no reason to be jealous. Or no reason to snoop thru their things. Lol
every man's things should be snooped through. no exceptions.

there aint gotta be a reason. its like spring cleaning.

do u need to have an illness to get a checkup @ the dr?

she can be bad as Naomi Campbell but has there ever been interest between them? cuz if there has, they cant be in contact if he wanna be inna mi life.

lol idk what type of fairy tale world you're living in but if she's bad af a nigga will always want to smash, it's just that niggas don't act on the temptation and if she's bad af and throwing it at a nigga, it's tough.

You knew that was a lie before you typed that.

:idkb3:

I feel like the revelations of jealousy in here are kinda like people finding out that they say or have racist thoughts. Like they think because they aren't burning flags on lawns that they can't be racist, I feel like that's the same thing that's happening here, people think they're jealous "lite" or not at all but in reality they just plain old jealous.

There's nothing naturally wrong with it as long as you're aware of it and don't let it get out of hand

Last edited:
lol idk what type of fairy tale world you're living in but if she's bad af a nigga will always want to smash, it's just that niggas don't act on the temptation and if she's bad af and throwing it at a nigga, it's tough.

:idkb3:
if he wants to smash every attractive woman he sees, that's a problem.

I feel like the revelations of jealousy in here are kinda like people finding out that they say or have racist thoughts. Like they think because they aren't burning flags on lawns that they can't be racist, I feel like that's the same thing that's happening here, people think they're jealous "lite" or not at all but i reality they just plain old jealous.

There's nothing naturally wrong with it as long as you're aware of it and don't let it get out of hand
I guess I am jealous.

he can't have deliberate contact with women he wants to smash.

Back