Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jealousy

If you're my girl and u tell me you did this and that with a nigga, on the phone all night with the nigga,etc" and Idgaf? I'm not invested in the relationship.

Yall can say all that cliche shit yall want, but those are fax!

what if she just trusts u or u never put urself in a position to cause jealously?

There's always gon be a situation. Just cuz you have moments where u may be jealous , doesn't mean you don't trust them.

There's always gon be a situation. Just cuz you have moments where u may be jealous , doesn't mean you don't trust them.
I've gone yrs without being jealous. only came about when situations called for it.

if a year or so goes by n u never see a sign of jealousy, wld u assume she dgaf?

I've gone yrs without being jealous. only came about when situations called for it.

if a year or so goes by n u never see a sign of jealousy, wld u assume she dgaf?

Lol U prolly had moments of jealousy and didn't realize it.

The situation.

I think of jealousy as possessive. Not super possessive but slightly possessive. And if she OK with anyone chick holler and flirting than she don't give a fuck about our relationship
A woman's security is based on the man's ability to make her feel secure. If a man shuts down unwanted advances, she trusts him to do so and is secure. If he doesn't, then "UNWANTED" advances aren't that unwanted. Thus...jealousy

Yes

If I go out every weekend and my girl don't ask what the fuck going on by the end of the month, she don't care and/or she getting some side dick

IDC if we agreed I can have every Saturday to myself. That 3rd Saturday she better have an attitude on some 'damn nigga I ain't think you was really gonna be gone EVERY Saturday'

Back