Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jealousy

The situation.

I think of jealousy as possessive. Not super possessive but slightly possessive. And if she OK with anyone chick holler and flirting than she don't give a fuck about our relationship
Exactly my thought... I told y'all du unknowingly flirts (or knowingly who knows lol) depending on said chicks responds/ body language I'm either not bothered by it or I'm pissed and it time to go before both of them catch these hands.

Yes

If I go out every weekend and my girl don't ask what the fuck going on by the end of the month, she don't care and/or she getting some side dick

IDC if we agreed I can have every Saturday to myself. That 3rd Saturday she better have an attitude on some 'damn nigga I ain't think you was really gonna be gone EVERY Saturday'
thats not jealousy though, that's seeking your attention/presence. jealousy would be blowing up your phone or accusing you of having a side chick that you spend those saturdays with.

thats not jealousy though, that's seeking your attention/presence. jealousy would be blowing up your phone or accusing you of having a side chick that you spend those saturdays with.

Seeking/wanting something is the definition of jealousy, what you're talkin about is called being crazy lol

If your girl has never been jealous, she don't give af about u b

blankstare-CtA_zpslbnn9gsl.gif

...what kinda thot-logic is that?? Lol.

Maybe...just maybe...and I know this is farfetched but roll wit me on this...MAYBE...she's secure wit herself

wee-bey-oh-shit_zpsfk4tkjie.gif

...I know right!

If you're my girl and u tell me you did this and that with a nigga, on the phone all night with the nigga,etc" and Idgaf? I'm not invested in the relationship.

Yall can say all that cliche shit yall want, but those are fax!
If you have a problem with your girl being up all night on the phone with another man, then that's out of bounds for your relationship. If that has been stated, then I say there is no room for jealousy, you just need to end the relationship.

A woman's security is based on the man's ability to make her feel secure. If a man shuts down unwanted advances, she trusts him to do so and is secure. If he doesn't, then "UNWANTED" advances aren't that unwanted. Thus...jealousy
I hear you slime but fuck all that

I ain't speaking on a dude given his chick a reason to be jealous or going apeshit thru his stiff or questioning everyone he take a call or text. But every now and then she better ask what's up.

Maybe it's just me needing to be kept on my toes cause round here idle hands are the Devils workshop. She stop asking questions and best believe I'm a be wandering like a mofo. You don't care who I'm texting religious? Shit I might as well try.....this ain't but me tho.

I hear you slime but fuck all that

I ain't speaking on a dude given his chick a reason to be jealous or going apeshit thru his stiff or questioning everyone he take a call or text. But every now and then she better ask what's up.

Maybe it's just me needing to be kept on my toes cause round here idle hands are the Devils workshop. She stop asking questions and best believe I'm a be wandering like a mofo. You don't care who I'm texting religious? Shit I might as well try.....this ain't but me tho.
Slime? That's a thing? Ok...look homey - if you need somebody to be looking after you day and night so that you don't whip the weenie around, then maybe you just don't need to be in a relationship. Your woman is not your mom and if you focus some of that "IDLE" time on your woman, then you're not so idle

She can be secure as Fort Knox b

She better be performing monthly perimeter checks around here cause......you never know

Better safe than sorry right?

Exactly lol

If she aint concerned about what girls u are in contact with, she either doesn't give af about u or knows nobody wants ur blk ass but her lol

Yikes. I can't even remember the last time I've been jealous. I'm secure in myself and what I bring to the table. It doesn't mean I don't care any less about a nigga. I see it like this, if you're my dude why would you be doing anything that could even spark jealousy?

You can be secure within your relationship, but that doesn't have anything to do with outsiders. These rats dgaf bout a man already having a woman these days. Even if he shrugs her off, that don't mean Im not gon feel some type of way. That feeling may cause me to snatch her face off or maybe laugh at her failed advances. Is that jealousy?

Yes

If I go out every weekend and my girl don't ask what the fuck going on by the end of the month, she don't care and/or she getting some side dick

IDC if we agreed I can have every Saturday to myself. That 3rd Saturday she better have an attitude on some 'damn nigga I ain't think you was really gonna be gone EVERY Saturday'

That don't make her jealous or not jealous if she ain't asking where you going. She just ain't worried about yo ass.

A woman who isn't jealous is not an oblivious one. It doesn't have to mean she doesn't care or doesn't know

what you're doing. I know where my woman is and what she's doing right now and she's not with me and

hasn't text me in nearly an hour. But the communication makes it to where neither one of us need to be

jealous.

Back