Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jealousy

thoughts on snooping thru ur phone?
Silly and pointless but I'll hand it over eventually

If it becomes an every month thing tho we breaking up tho. Once is harmless. Twice is cute. Three times and she looking for a new man

But that's crazy to me, not jealousy

You can be secure within your relationship, but that doesn't have anything to do with outsiders. These rats dgaf bout a man already having a woman these days. Even if he shrugs her off, that don't mean Im not gon feel some type of way. That feeling may cause me to snatch her face off or maybe laugh at her failed advances. Is that jealousy?

I'm not gon be jealous of a bitch hitting on my nigga. I would slide the hoe for fucking with what's mine though. It's territorial. If he shrugs her off, that's the end for me. If he bite the bait, he gotta go.

So I think territorial/possessive is being confused with jealousy.

I'm possessive and territorial of what's mine. Don't fuck with what's mine. Jealous tho? Nah, of what? That her ass fatter? Bihhhh bye.

Silly and pointless but I'll hand it over eventually

If it becomes an every month thing tho we breaking up tho. Once is harmless. Twice is cute. Three times and she looking for a new man

But that's crazy to me, not jealousy
eventually? y not on the spot?
You can be secure within your relationship, but that doesn't have anything to do with outsiders. These rats dgaf bout a man already having a woman these days. Even if he shrugs her off, that don't mean Im not gon feel some type of way. That feeling may cause me to snatch her face off or maybe laugh at her failed advances. Is that jealousy?
maybe I've been lucky but a woman has never knowingly stepped toward men I've been with. when they find out we're together, they fall back.

if a woman did make an advance knowingly, I'd feel disrespected

Jealousy indicates at least at some level a lack of trust, and it often leads to drama. It is not what I personally desire in a relationship, which would be a stable and drama free kind of relationship.

Ymmv. Especially if you do not particularly value stability or tend to thrive on drama.

Last edited:
maybe I've been lucky but a woman has never knowingly stepped toward men I've been with. when they find out we're together, they fall back.

Disrespected and not jealous of her right?

Slime? That's a thing? Ok...look homey - if you need somebody to be looking after you day and night so that you don't whip the weenie around, then maybe you just don't need to be in a relationship. Your woman is not your mom and if you focus some of that "IDLE" time on your woman, then you're not so idle
Who said day and night tho slime?

You missing for days and ya misses like 'meh, I trust him' she getting dicked by ya neighbor, straight up.

You taking ya platonic female friend out for dinner once a month and ya girl like 'meh I trust him' she getting dicked by ya neighbor, straight up.

Hell, you go see a movie alone that yall both wanted to see and she like 'meh' it means ya neighbor took her AND she getting dicked, straight up

So y'all want bitches who blow y'all phones up, drilling you about your whereabouts and shit? Assuming you out fucking with other bitches? Phone snooping ass females??

How does you being missing for a few days make someone jealous??

What are they jealous of? You being gone or are they more so worried about why the hell you ain't at home and who you with?

I'm not gon be jealous of a bitch hitting on my nigga. I would slide the hoe for fucking with what's mine though. It's territorial. If he shrugs her off, that's the end for me. If he bite the bait, he gotta go.
See, proof I'm right from a woman. If there is reason for jealousy, there is reason to end the relationship. No need for jealousy

eventually? y not on the spot?

Maybe its a woman thing. I've watched men not fall back

Disrespected and not jealous of her right?
yes. I don't compare myself to other women negatively.

if he had interest in her, I'm more likely to feel sad/angry/disappointed than jealous. my mind doesnt go to "what does she have that I don't?" but "why did this nigga waste my time if his investment isn't in me?".

So y'all want bitches who blow y'all phones up, drilling you about your whereabouts and shit? Assuming you out fucking with other bitches? Phone snooping ass females??
I'm cool with my man having female besties but I still snoop phones on principle. He could be asexual outside of me and I'd still do it.

yes. I don't compare myself to other women negatively.

if he had interest in her, I'm more likely to feel sad/angry/disappointed than jealous. my mind doesnt go to "what does she have that I don't?" but "why did this nigga waste my time if his investment isn't in me?".

I'm cool with my man having female besties but I still snoop phones but on principle. He could be asexual outside of me and I'd still do it.

This.

How does you being missing for a few days make someone jealous??

What are they jealous of? You being gone or are they more so worried about why the hell you ain't at home and who you with?

If tameka was callin ur nigga every night at 9 you wouldn't feel some type of way?

If your nigga was going out with her every friday night u wouldn't feel some type of way?

146fd384e5e34072b2fac4bb85045202.png

It's called being jealous. You can try to word it however u want, but it is what it is, you're jealous.

If tameka was callin ur nigga every night at 9 you wouldn't feel some type of way?

If your nigga was going out with her every friday night u wouldn't feel some type of way?
is tameka sum1 he has smashed before or wld likely be smashing if I wasn't in the picture?

I say be secure, but dont be stupid.

Yea Ima wanna know where you goin if you dippin off randomly in the middle of the night.

Yea ima wanna know whodf you talkin to late at night til early mornings.

If you not asking or checking him, he just go assume you iight with whatever he's doin whether it's foul shit or nothing at all.

is tameka sum1 he has smashed before or wld likely be smashing if I wasn't in the picture?

Nah she's a sloppy ugly bitch, yes nigga, she's bad af lol What kinda dumb ass question is that lol

Back