Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jealousy

Means you're human b
Means you need to communicate with your man what your problem is. It may be something that is correctable on his part, or misinterpreted on yours. But to not "act" on it is to allow it growth.

Speak for yourself Cain! Nothing about being mental and having fear of something is natural
I'm a jealous asshole and a proud one at that b. I'm secure in my human trait and like I said we all have felt jealousy in some form of a relationship.

Having access to your counterparts life doesn't mean that you're actually browsing through the shit on a daily

basis or at all. Its a show of trust extended to your counterpart that shows you have nothing to hide. Your

communication should be so intimate that your counterpart doesn't feel they could learn anything about you or

what you do by looking through your phone or email.
This is a subjective subject here, I wouldn't be eager to give that kind of information away to anyone, if they asked sure, but even then it still invokes feelings of insecurity on the requester's part. Relationships are built on trust and imo if I need to give my s/o passwords then she clearly lacks complete trust in me and that relationship is doomed to fail.

I'm a jealous asshole and a proud one at that b. I'm secure in my human trait and like I said we all have felt jealousy in some form of a relationship.
I think I group feeling jealous with feeling disrespected in most cases.

I've been jealous. Let's not get it twisted, it is a natural thing. However, the shit is damn near nonexistent in me now. I feel like if you out here doing shit that's gon be having me questioning the trust. I'm good.

I've been jealous. Let's not get it twisted, it is a natural thing. However, the shit is damn near nonexistent in me now. I feel like if you out here doing shit that's gon be having me questioning the trust. I'm good.
I guess being able to question the trust means you are capable of jealousy. you're just more likely to leave than to stick around with those thoughts/feelings.

Some people believe that fear is a learned trait BUT we all have the fear of falling hence the reason we're not keekeeing and jumping off mountains when we're infants.
I was just literally saying this to @Remedy lol. But I digress and will watch this cooking show from the sidelines.

I don't see how jealousy can not be felt at some point in any relationship. Whether people are willing to admit it or not. I hate the stigma that being jealous or "having feelings" some how makes you weak or less.
I'm grown but still get jealous when my mother does certain things with my other siblings and not me. I've even been jealous when my best friend started hanging with people I didn't care for. I list these examples because of the constant referrals of insecurity being the cause of jealousy. I know my mother would do anything for me and so would my bestfriend, doesn't change the feeling.
Being jealous does not mean you are gonna act out in some snooping thru phones, "let me smell your dick" when you get home type stuff. It's an emotion, like sadness and happiness. Also does not mean you don't trust your partner, just means you are aware nothing in this life is a 100% guarantee.

@Remedy - I don't believe jealousy makes you weak or less. I just believe that it points to a reason behind the

jealousy. Maybe something happened that shouldn't have, or somebody believes something happened that really

didn't. In any case those things need to be communicated so that said issues can be corrected. And if they can't

then the entire relationship needs to be evaluated. If its favoritism of a sibling - even that should be addressed

so that it can be corrected. Point being, jealousy doesn't come from nowhere and can be alleviated.

Speak for yourself Cain! Nothing about being mental and having fear of something is natural
So you just gonna discount biology? Fear is natural. Fear is what has kept life on this planet. I would say that most fear is learned but some is already instilled from birth. Fear of falling, fear of things bigger than us..or things that look different.

You're not scared of anything?
Of course I'm scared of things, but that doesn't mean fear is natural. Case and point...if you've never been high up then you would never fear heights. You only fear after you've experienced the thing you BECOME scared of

Back