Welcome To aBlackWeb

Janet Jackson Questions Kamala's Blackness

You can make the argument that she is not culturally black without claiming she has the wrong parents

We accept plenty of people as culturally black who have similar genetics

Don’t get baited by the racists

She isn't culturally black. She leans into whatever will get her ahead professionally when it suits her. She does not actually care about black specifically. If her pandering methods are sufficient to get your vote, that's your business. Each person votes alone. She does not give a fuck about black empowerment whatsoever.
She has a black father, went to Howard and pledged AKA but she's not culturally black? I don't know her IRL to fully deny your claim but I don't agree with you .

I love Janet

But if she lives in a glass house... She should know better not to throw stones

She had a sibling who erased every physical trace of 'blackness' on himself... There's also a history of plastic surgery within her famous family

I love Janet

But if she lives in a glass house... She should know better not to throw stones

She had a sibling who erased every physical trace of 'blackness' on himself... There's also a history of plastic surgery within her famous family

And that sibling has done way more to help black people than what Kamala has done. Even if he did change his appearance, his heart did not change towards his black people. That man gave and did more than what Kamala have done if she's done anything.

THERE ARE STATES THAT ARE TRYING TO RIG THE SYSTEM SO A MAN WHO WANTS TO BE A DICTATOR CAN BECOME PRESIDENT. WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT HER BLACKNESS!!!!!!!!!
This is fearmongering sister

We're already subjects of a dictatorship. It's called white supremacy. Ask Sonya Massey who got lynched under Biden

We are not motivated to vote to keep dictators out. We're motivated to vote for tangible benefits only or it's whatever

This is fearmongering sister

We're already subjects of a dictatorship. It's called white supremacy. Ask Sonya Massey who got lynched under Biden

We are not motivated to vote to keep dictators out. We're motivated to vote for tangible benefits only or it's whatever
The Georgia state election board just changed the election rules even though the Republican DA said the changes were unlawful. Nebraska is trying to change how their electoral votes are given out so it gives Trump an advantage. This is not fear mongering sir.

imagine walking up to this man and telling him he's not black because if ya own weird 1 drop rule.

20240727_FNP002.jpg

don-harris.jpg

Sounds like some of yall really turning into white, angry, middle-aged, fox news watching republicans. Df is going on

And he can’t pass for white so I could see if he looked like logic

I don't get it. A bunch of niggas who have absolutely no plans on voting all of sudden want to become genealogist when it comes to her, but not peep about what these crazy ass white folks are doing.

Nighas dint even know punnet squares

I don't get it. A bunch of niggas who have absolutely no plans on voting all of sudden want to become genealogist when it comes to her, but not peep about what these crazy ass white folks are doing.
The Georgia state election board just changed the election rules even though the Republican DA said the changes were unlawful. Nebraska is trying to change how their electoral votes are given out so it gives Trump an advantage. This is not fear mongering sir.
No no no, I don't doubt anything you're saying. I'm saying the pro blacks, the grassroots don't care

That doesn't make us flinch. All you're saying is white supremacists are going to keep practicing white supremacy, that's all you're saying. We get it

What are whites doing that they haven't been doing for 400 years?

Trump is priorizing white supremacy

Kamala is priorizing illegals foreigners lgbt, with white supremacy still present

You're probably 35-40. Are you going to spend the next 40 Years of your life voting to keep dictators out? Are you always going to vote AGAINST something? What are you voting FOR?

You're 100% right my brother

And FYI the first people who reacted to your post is a buckbroken lgbt coon and a tether who works as a dog catcher, that's how you know you're right

Yea but you a bitch ass nigga who adds nothing to the board. No political knowledge whatsoever and you look up to grifters. How you pro black but don’t like blacks from other countries.

Back