Welcome To aBlackWeb

Janet Jackson Questions Kamala's Blackness

No no no, I don't doubt anything you're saying. I'm saying the pro blacks, the grassroots don't care

That doesn't make us flinch. All you're saying is white supremacists are going to keep practicing white supremacy, that's all you're saying. We get it

What are whites doing that they haven't been doing for 400 years?

Trump is priorizing white supremacy

Kamala is priorizing illegals foreigners lgbt, with white supremacy still present

You're probably 35-40. Are you going to spend the next 40 Years of your life voting to keep dictators out? Are you always going to vote AGAINST something? What are you voting FOR?
Until the Republican party gets rid of Trump I'm going to vote for the Democrat.

All the other votes I plan to cast are based on the issues that are important to me.

Until the Republican party gets rid of Trump I'm going to vote for the Democrat.

All the other votes I plan to cast are based on the issues that are important to me.
He s 78 this is his last hurrah besides trying to play kingmaker until he dies

Hence why it’s paramount to keep him out of office then we can get to all the policies arguments shit we want to happen

Cool

So for the record, the black Americans crying in Chicago and New York about their cities being gutted because of illegal immigration isn't important enough to you?

They're at City Hall every week talking about their resources are being drained

Those cries are only going to get louder from City to City. Not to mention the blank checks Democrats have for foreign countries

Obviously your vote is your vote but be very clear, Kamala Harris's agenda is a 1000% anti black American = anti Tayboo

Well, you know what they supposedly said?” Jackson chimed in. “She’s not Black — that’s what I heard, that she’s Indian.”

Added Jackson, “Her father’s white, that’s what I was told. I mean, I haven’t watched the news in a few days. I was told that they discovered her father was white
.”

Motherfuckers can't even do basic research and as a non-American looking in, I can see why so many mixed heritage people have identity issues. By identifying Harris only through her blackness, you deny the Indian aspect of her heritage, and vice versa.

What happen to protect black women, niggas losing their minds defending a family from India or whatever the fuk.

Folks are funny I tell you.

Janet's family has done more for black people than Kamala and her Indian ass family, but folks are tryin to lay down their life for them her and her folks

Yes laws, Folks are funny.

Tripp out

Sadly I'm not sure that's going to happen. Maga cult has taken over the repub party. It'll be interesting what they do if/when the trials are finished

Not sure what the nevertrump repubs are going to do. Some may hold their nose vote for trump or Kamala or 3rd party

Cool

So for the record, the black Americans crying in Chicago and New York about their cities being gutted because of illegal immigration isn't important enough to you?

They're at City Hall every week talking about their resources are being drained

Those cries are only going to get louder from City to City. Not to mention the blank checks Democrats have for foreign countries

Obviously your vote is your vote but be very clear, Kamala Harris's agenda is a 1000% anti black American = anti Tayboo
I can't vote in either one of those cities, but I hope those residents in both Chicago and New York are willing do the work to vote the mayor and city council members out once they are up for reelection for not meeting those needs. And if Kamala is 1000% anti black then Trump is a million times more anti black plus there is the chance that elections will never look the same again after if he gets back in office...

Unfortunately for this presidential election keeping a dangerous fool out of the office is more important. Pro blacks should be hyper focused on congressional seats anyway...

What happen to protect black women, niggas losing their minds defending a family from India or whatever the fuk.

Folks are funny I tell you.

Janet's family has done more for black people than Kamala and her Indian ass family, but folks are tryin to lay down their life for them her and her folks

Yes laws, Folks are funny.

Tripp out
Yeah, what happened to protect black women? Cause y’all damn sure not doing that with the shit y’all saying about Kamala.

Your sister would have been raped by a white slave owner and you would have gladly handed that baby over cause “they ain’t black.”

The nerve of you niggas.

Yo, can someone check to make sure some of these people aren’t AI cause this shit makes no sense to me.

Damn well knowing our history and knowing not a single white supremacist gives a damn whether she 1/8 Irish, 3/8 Jamaican, and 1/2 Indian. All they see is black.

Are we fighting white supremacy or just trying to sell out for reparations?

Sadly I'm not sure that's going to happen. Maga cult has taken over the repub party. It'll be interesting what they do if/when the trials are finished

Not sure what the nevertrump repubs are going to do. Some may hold their nose vote for trump or Kamala or 3rd party
Oh it's definitely gonna take years to get rid of the maga cult, but I don't think there is any other person that actually has audacity to think they can become the next Putin...

Oh it's definitely gonna take years to get rid of the maga cult, but I don't think there is any other person that actually has audacity to think they can become the next Putin...
Not necessarily the pivot is right around the corner if they crash and burn in November

Yeah, what happened to protect black women? Cause y’all damn sure not doing that with the shit y’all saying about Kamala.

Your sister would have been raped by a white slave owner and you would have gladly handed that baby over cause “they ain’t black.”

The nerve of you niggas.

Yea, you need to know your history,

Kamala passes more white than Janet bro.

Janet, the whole Jackson family has done more FOR BLACK PEOPLE than Kamala and her family.

If I could back this up with a source, I'd be willing to bet that Trump has done more FOR BLACK PEOPLE than Kamala and her family. This woman, again if I could back this shit up with a source, I believe hasn't done shit for BLACK PEOPLE.

Yea, you need to know your history,

Kamala passes more white than Janet bro.

Janet, the whole Jackson family has done more than Kamala and her family.

If I could back this up with a source, I'd be willing to bet that Trump has done more than Kamala and her family
You are extremely ignorant of your history to think Kamala would have passed. What you think the whites would just think she has a remarkable tan?

And I haven’t said a single thing against Janet. I think DL is wrong for attacking her like that as much as I think she’s wrong for the dumb ass statement.

And then to say Trump has done more!! You can’t be serious bruh but sadly you are. Just hitting all the Trump talking points now.

You are extremely ignorant of your history to think Kamala would have passed. What you think the whites would just think she has a remarkable tan?

And I haven’t said a single thing against Janet. I think DL is wrong for attacking her like that as much as I think she’s wrong for the dumb ass statement.

And then to say Trump has done more!! You can’t be serious bruh but sadly you are.

That time that you spoke on about slave owners etc, light skin people would pass for white, those were the hardest to figure out, Creoles, I'm from Louisiana, they played the game, so buddy I know my history about who would pass for white and who wouldn't, and Kamala and her mom would most definitely pass for white

Yes I can be serious, Janet and her family has done more for Black People than Kamala, I notice you didn't say anything about that but you wanna say something about Trump doing more for Black folks than Kamala, you don't have proof, nor do I, so this is just my opinion, just like you are stating yours.

Back