Welcome To aBlackWeb

Janet Jackson Questions Kamala's Blackness

Oh I know exactly why YOU are in here that question was specifically for @Knock_Twice because he claims he doesn't care, but his multiple post say otherwise...

Well dammit I do care, You done set me off now, it's already bad enough that black fathers take a bad rap for not protecting their black children especially their daughters, yes, shame on me for caring that this black man who looks like me come out and protect his daughter and denounce the allegations that are being placed on his daugther about her not being black. Dammit, folks want him to step up and be that black man, the leaders that we as black men are.

I care that he should be the black man that you folks say that he is and announce that he is indeed black and he's proud to be a........ black man

Yes I care. Yes, I'm advocating for black fathers like him to protect his daughter from the ongoing energy that she's getting about her race

Just please, step up and save your daughter by announcing that you are a proud.......... black man.

That's all I ask, protect the kids

*siiiighs*

No, I don't know what those girls were. I wasn't able to prove diddly squat about they race.

Once again, show me where I've been calling mixed ppl black my entire life.
That’s exactly my point. You don’t know without knowing their ancestry.

You’ve definitely seen women that were mixed you thought was black because you didn’t know.

That’s exactly my point. You don’t know without knowing their ancestry.

Basically, you ain't got one.

You’ve definitely seen women that were mixed you thought was black because you didn’t know.

ASSuming some random person on a message board was calling mixed ppl black. No posts, no quotes, no nothing. Speculation.....

You, my good soul, is exactly the type of person I was referring to about the transgender hoax.
Threads like these are exactly how to peak inside the mindset of a black democrat and the democrat objectives they support like the transgender issue (hoax).

-Identifies as a woman
-Looks like a woman
-Got the surgery done, so that's a woman
-You'd walk past her and think that's a woman

But that ain't no damn woman. When confronted w/ facts, these black democrats will then do a 180 and deny being democrats. Smmfh.

Basically, you ain't got one.

ASSuming some random person on a message board was calling mixed ppl black. No posts, no quotes, no nothing. Speculation.....

You, my good soul, is exactly the type of person I was referring to about the transgender hoax.
And you speculating about me with that statement. I’ve not said anything about transgenders.

The hypocrisy and denseness is crazy here.

Well dammit I do care, You done set me off now, it's already bad enough that black fathers take a bad rap for not protecting their black children especially their daughters, yes, shame on me for caring that this black man who looks like me come out and protect his daughter and denounce the allegations that are being placed on his daugther about her not being black. Dammit, folks want him to step up and be that black man, the leaders that we as black men are.

I care that he should be the black man that you folks say that he is and announce that he is indeed black and he's proud to be a........ black man

Yes I care. Yes, I'm advocating for black fathers like him to protect his daughter from the ongoing energy that she's getting about her race

Just please, step up and save your daughter by announcing that you are a proud.......... black man.

That's all I ask, protect the kids

This is wild disingenuous lol

I ain’t gon argue the point tho, so get your shit off

And you speculating about me with that statement. I’ve not said anything about transgenders.

The hypocrisy and denseness is crazy here.

Ah ha! You caught that.

Your not gonna make ASSumptions and then cry out "hypocrisy" when someone makes ASSumptions about you.

Yes I did just return the favor and speculate about you @TheNightKing

I did.

Back