Welcome To aBlackWeb

Janet Jackson Questions Kamala's Blackness

If you think he's a black person, knock yourself out, I don't truly care if he's black, white or Irish. O just said to kill this energy surrounding her, he can easily make a statement to say he's black and he's proud about it. I just know Kamala aint shit and won't help black folks. Trump aint shit either. Now what?

Both Trump and Kamala to me, and many are equally aint shit folks. Now what.
Ain’t no think, lol.

You ever heard the phrase don’t dignify that statement with a response? By responding he’d be dignifying a crazy assertion.

Again, what's dumb to YOU, may not be dumb to the next person

If' its dumb to you, that's all-gravy baby, but don't knock the next person or shame the next person who may think it's important to them.

That's very childish and immature, and you niggas are pushing 45 having this mentality
It’s dumb hence y he ain’t do no stupid shit like that

Again, what's dumb to YOU, may not be dumb to the next person

If' its dumb to you, that's all-gravy baby, but don't knock the next person or shame the next person who may think it's important to them.

That's very childish and immature, and you niggas are pushing 45 having this mentality
Why is Kamala's blackness so important to you?

Ok, It's dumb to you. Kool. Got it.

If he aint do then it's all gravy, I think he's a coward that's just me. I'll never do anything like that if my child especially daughter was in the situation. Just me
And you’d kill any chance your daughter ever has at becoming president. How she going to feel then?

Ain’t no think, lol.

You ever heard the phrase don’t dignify that statement with a response? By responding he’d be dignifying a crazy assertion.

Ok.

I think he's a coward, if it was my daughter, I'd just let the world know I'm black and proud and yall who didn't think so, now can move around.

That just me though, the man's a coward. Just my opinion about his actions, or non action.

Ay check this out.. on this page alone, several of the people who have posted and reacted are tethers

@Playmaker88
@Blue_London
@Agent_Ro
@TTBF
And that's before inori and infamous shows up to pile on

All of these niggas come from immigrant backgrounds. Their parents fled their homelands to somewhere else, yet they have a lot to say about this election

Ain't that crazy?

This does make a lot of sense tho.

Especially why a lot of them seem not to understand our history is NOT being democrats or support illegal aliens.

If the shoe was on the other foot, we migrated to they homelands, them cats wouldn't hear diddly squat we had to say about they elections.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
And you’d kill any chance your daughter ever has at becoming president. How she going to feel then?

That's YOUR opinion and that's how YOU feel, I don't think it would.

Would YOU not vote for Kamala if that happens?

Who will NOT vote for her if her Dad does this? Since YOU said it will kill her chances. Explain that please??

I even stated that this could maybe gain some votes, her and I would be in the video together. Hiding blackness shouldn't kill any chance imo

Last edited:
So it doesn't matter to you, why are in here defending so hard?

I stated that the dad should come out and say he's black and proud to kill the energy around her. That's one thing he can do, protect his daughter from that energy.
Fathers should protect their children especially their daughters. Black Fathers are the cornerstones to our children's lives.

Back