Welcome To aBlackWeb

Janet Jackson Questions Kamala's Blackness

It’s like the niggas w all the answers are never willing to do the work to put themselves in position to provide those answers lmao

:hahaha:

Why is it Kamala or Obama and not you?
Like I said, this thing you do and why ever you find it so amusing is exactly why we are delineating

Y'all get off on undermining us

I just answered your bad faith tether troll question

Like I said, this thing you do and why ever you find it so amusing is exactly why we are delineating

Y'all get off on undermining us

I just answered your bad faith tether troll question
Its actually a serious question

What are u doing to put urself in that position ?

U niggas won’t be happy until someone of ur liking is in that position so what are you doing to make that happen?

Me: all you do is ask bad faith questions

Elzo: sooo, if you care so much about black people how come you're not the governor of California or at least mayor of Oakland? 😏 Got em yall !!
lol at bad faith question just cuz u won’t admit to being lazy

Once again Kamala ain’t no superhero she figured it out

What are u and ur ilk going to figure it out?

Ay check this out.. on this page alone, several of the people who have posted and reacted are tethers

@Playmaker88
@Blue_London
@Agent_Ro
@TTBF
And that's before inori and infamous shows up to pile on

All of these niggas come from immigrant backgrounds. Their parents fled their homelands to somewhere else, yet they have a lot to say about this election

Ain't that crazy?

Idk if this is true or not, but if it is, then there's the answer. Cause Idk them like that.

No wonder it's like talking to a brick wall. They want more illegal aliens in so they can vote too and get a piece of the American pie until there's no more pie left.

Of course, they gonna deny being illegal aliens/immigrants/etc..

lol at bad faith question just cuz u won’t admit to being lazy

Once again Kamala ain’t no superhero she figured it out

What are u and ur ilk going to figure it out?
We figured it out in the '60s when we helped pass the 14th Amendment to get your tether ass over here from Africa where you never looked back

You're welcome

Its actually a serious question

What are u doing to put urself in that position ?

U niggas won’t be happy until someone of ur liking is in that position so what are you doing to make that happen?
For one the leaders of this coalition don’t try to convince people of their point of view. They just say think like them or you’re whatever name they can come up with at the time.

For two, they don’t really have a gameplan to get anything accomplished. The game is the game and they don’t like it but steady complain about it with no real ideas on how to change it other than “once everybody thinks like me we’ll win”.

It’s a self fulfilling prophecy. Think like me and we’ll win but have no tact to sway people to their point of view.

I wish they would be more clever with their tactics because a lot of what they say could be very beneficial.

We figured it out in the '60s when we helped pass the 14th Amendment to get your tether ass over here from Africa where you never looked back

You're welcome
I go to motherland all the time my boy u should take a trip there when u get a chance it might broaden ur viewpoint

But that doesn’t answer the question asked does it?

For one the leaders of this coalition don’t try to convince people of their point of view. They just say think like them or you’re whatever name they can come up with at the time.

For two, they don’t really have a gameplan to get anything accomplished. The game is the game and they don’t like it but steady complain about it with no real ideas on how to change it other than “once everybody thinks like me we’ll win”.

It’s a self fulfilling prophecy. Think like me and we’ll win but have no tact to sway people to their point of view.

I wish they would be more clever with their tactics because a lot of what they say could be very beneficial.
Thanks for actually attempting to answer the question

My point is if niggas got so much smoke for the Obamas and Kamalas of the world then why are we only getting Obamas and Kamalas?

When are we going to discuss a @Disanthrope politically?

I go to motherland all the time my boy u should take a trip there when u get a chance it might broaden ur viewpoint

But that doesn’t answer the question asked does it?

Tell me he ain’t black @Knock_Twice

If you think he's a black person, knock yourself out, I don't truly care if he's black, white or Irish. I just said to kill this energy surrounding her, he can easily make a statement to say he's black and he's proud about it. I just know Kamala aint shit and won't help black folks. Trump aint shit either. Now what?

Both Trump and Kamala to me, and many are equally aint shit folks. Now what.

If you think he's a black person, knock yourself out, I don't truly care if he's black, white or Irish. O just said to kill this energy surrounding her, he can easily make a statement to say he's black and he's proud about it. I just know Kamala aint shit and won't help black folks. Trump aint shit either. Now what?

Both Trump and Kamala to me, and many are equally aint shit folks. Now what.
nah not every dumb shit needs validation

@Knock_Twice said it’s ok for white folks to question blackness. They the experts

You said, black folks that don't vote, are questioning if she is black, I said that's not true, there are other people that are questioning if she's black, white folks are too.

You don't know that it's only black votes who are not voting. There are black folks who support Trump that's questioning her race, Black folks who are supporting Jill and Cornel are questioning her race.

Breh, you're acting very immature to be 44

nah not every dumb shit needs validation

Again, what's dumb to YOU, may not be dumb to the next person

If' its dumb to you, that's all-gravy baby, but don't knock the next person or shame the next person who may think it's important to them.

That's very childish and immature, and you niggas are pushing 45 having this mentality

Back