Welcome To aBlackWeb

Janet Jackson Questions Kamala's Blackness

Yes Trump was on the birther shit but I don’t remember him having support on the IC/ABW

This time he has company
Yeah, it SHOULD be very obvious that all this race crap is just meant to be a justification for the folk choosing to vote for a convicted felon/rapist. They can't prove his value or him even having the mental capabilities to be able to be a candidate. So they fall back to screaming online, "LOOK!!!! She's not even black!", while this guy looks like a corpse under his spray tan.

Yeah, it SHOULD be very obvious that all this race crap is just meant to be a justification for the folk choosing to vote for a convicted felon/rapist. They can't prove his value or him even having the mental capabilities to be able to be a candidate. So they fall back to screaming online, "LOOK!!!! She's not even black!", while this guy looks like a corpse under his spray tan.
Ehh some folks are probably just trying to paint her as someone who is phony in every aspect. My response to that is, is this your first time encountering an attorney? And now a politician? Yeah that’s two layers of phony but the race thing is not the gotcha that they want it to be. They should refocus on lower hanging fruit instead of jumping to join the bigot squad.

You felt this way about Barry?
Yes he is a biracial man that has a White mother and Black father . Barack says he identifies himself as a Black Man.

I’ve noticed people tend to conflate the 2 of what you identify and what you really are . If you truly feel she is a Black Woman with a name Kamala Devi Harris with a 2 of those names based off of Sanskrit words , knock yourself out 🤷🏾‍♂️

She isn't culturally black. She leans into whatever will get her ahead professionally when it suits her. She does not actually care about black specifically. If her pandering methods are sufficient to get your vote, that's your business. Each person votes alone. She does not give a fuck about black empowerment whatsoever.

Yes he is a biracial man that has a White mother and Black father . Barack says he identifies himself as a Black Man.

I’ve noticed people tend to conflate the 2 of what you identify and what you really are . If you truly feel she is a Black Woman with a name Kamala Devi Harris with a 2 of those names based off of Sanskrit words , knock yourself out 🤷🏾‍♂️
What control did she have over her name? You bring that up when talking about her choices? Lol you Space Jam reaching

Word so her name gotta be Michelle Shanice Harris to be a black woman?

Last edited:
imagine walking up to this man and telling him he's not black because if ya own weird 1 drop rule.

20240727_FNP002.jpg

don-harris.jpg

Sounds like some of yall really turning into white, angry, middle-aged, fox news watching republicans. Df is going on

Ehh some folks are probably just trying to paint her as someone who is phony in every aspect. My response to that is, is this your first time encountering an attorney? And now a politician? Yeah that’s two layers of phony but the race thing is not the gotcha that they want it to be. They should refocus on lower hanging fruit instead of jumping to join the bigot squad.
Yup! And that she's a DEI hire who slept her way into being an attorney, then into being a DA, THEN sleeping into being the VP. All they have is racism and being the bestest bigot they can be.

She isn't culturally black. She leans into whatever will get her ahead professionally when it suits her. She does not actually care about black specifically. If her pandering methods are sufficient to get your vote, that's your business. Each person votes alone. She does not give a fuck about black empowerment whatsoever.
You're 100% right my brother

And FYI the first people who reacted to your post is a buckbroken lgbt coon and a tether who works as a dog catcher, that's how you know you're right

Back