Welcome To aBlackWeb

Janet Jackson Questions Kamala's Blackness

Y’all some fucking sellouts, hard stop.

Trump who has done some egregious shit against black people but y’all say he has done more for black people than Kamala because their wallets were a little bigger during his presidency and because y’all got covid checks.

That time that you spoke on about slave owners etc, light skin people would pass for white, those were the hardest to figure out, Creoles, I'm from Louisiana, they played the game, so buddy I know my history about who would pass for white and who wouldn't, and Kamala and her mom would most definitely pass for white

Yes I can be serious, Janet and her family has done more for Black People than Kamala, I notice you didn't say anything about that but you wanna say something about Trump doing more for Black folks than Kamala, you don't have proof, nor do I, so this is just my opinion, just like you are stating yours.
Hell yeah the fucking Jackson’s have done more for black people. Stop playing gotchas and semantics.

That time that you spoke on about slave owners etc, light skin people would pass for white, those were the hardest to figure out, Creoles, I'm from Louisiana, they played the game, so buddy I know my history about who would pass for white and who wouldn't, and Kamala and her mom would most definitely pass for white

Yes I can be serious, Janet and her family has done more for Black People than Kamala, I notice you didn't say anything about that but you wanna say something about Trump doing more for Black folks than Kamala, you don't have proof, nor do I, so this is just my opinion, just like you are stating yours.
And by the way, no she wouldn’t have passed for white. Wtf?

Reactions: GNS
Yea, you need to know your history,

Kamala passes more white than Janet bro.

Janet, the whole Jackson family has done more FOR BLACK PEOPLE than Kamala and her family.

If I could back this up with a source, I'd be willing to bet that Trump has done more FOR BLACK PEOPLE than Kamala and her family. This woman, again if I could back this shit up with a source, I believe hasn't done shit for BLACK PEOPLE.

The Jacksons doing more does not mean she can’t be wrong. It’s not like somebody said fuck the Jacksons lol. She was just wrong about another famous person and apologized.

And it’s crazy her decision to go to a HBCU and pledge a black sorority is somehow less indicative of her being black than what family she was born into and what name she was given.

She chose to do black shit and y’all demonize her for things totally out of her control. Things I might add aren’t even negative.

I don’t think many of you went to college, so believe me when I say when you pledge, especially back then, it ain’t no fucking cakewalk. You go through a lot to join, you didn’t just write a check.

And it’s crazy her decision to go to a HBCU and pledge a black sorority is somehow less indicative of her being black than what family she was born into and what name she was given.

She chose to do black shit and y’all demonize her for things totally out of her control. Things I might add aren’t even negative.

I don’t think many of you went to college, so believe me when I say when you pledge, especially back then, it ain’t no fucking cakewalk. You go through a lot to join, you didn’t just write a check.
Today I learned that my black friend isn’t actually black because his white mother named him Tyler

Should the dad come out and put these narratives to rest by saying he's black and he's proud?

I'm pretty sure you dads would come to the rescue of your daughter or son in any condition, especially if something is hurting your child character.

I know I would.

Dammit I'm a black man, not shut the fuck up and leave my Kamala alone about her being a black woman dammit.

I mean, that's what i'll do

Tripp out

The Jacksons doing more does not mean she can’t be wrong. It’s not like somebody said fuck the Jacksons lol. She was just wrong about another famous person and apologized.

If she's wrong or if she's right, Janet family has done more for Black people than Kamala and her family.

Should the dad come out and put these narratives to rest by saying he's black and he's proud?

I'm pretty sure you dads would come to the rescue of your daughter or son in any condition, especially if something is hurting your child character.

I know I would.

Dammit I'm a black man, not shut the fuck up and leave my Kamala alone about her being a black woman dammit.

Tripp out

If you google him you can see exactly what he looks like. He could not pass for white. He might could pass for mulatto or Creole. But definitely not on some imitation of life shit.

The fact that y’all folks act like Miss Harris is going to do something legitimate for Black people, when she’s been in office for all this time and still has time to do stuff for us? With a white husband? Man, you guys are insane.
That’s not the point here. If people have legitimate gripes about her policies and what they think she might do as president that’s fine. We can debate and disagree on any of those points.

But questioning her race is just dumb and really has nothing to do with anything other than to discredit her. People actually make themselves look unserious so their legitimate gripes fall on deaf ears. Same as it made Trump look with his racist birtherism.

I know I would.

Tripp out
So you want the first public statement from a presidential candidate’s father be one that addresses some nonsense from fringe people on the internet?

That’s just…wow.

The fact that y’all folks act like Miss Harris is going to do something legitimate for Black people, when she’s been in office for all this time and still has time to do stuff for us? With a white husband? Man, you guys are insane.
You've heard of the 5 percenters right? 5% of us are truly woke and want liberation. The other 95% want to pick cotton in peace. Abw is a perfect example of that

So you want the first public statement from a presidential candidate’s father be one that addresses some nonsense from fringe people on the internet?

That’s just…wow.

You're just gonna sit back and let the slander to continue when there's something you can actually do to stop the slander that's happening to your child. It's because of YOU that your child is getting slaughtered out here about her race, but you won't do nothing.? Because of what?

Internet?? You do know folks talk about this on TV news shows, radio stations around the country, that's not the internet but maybe I'm wrong.

But I got your stance, you do nothing but let the child of yours get dragged by the world.

That’s not the point here. If people have legitimate gripes about her policies and what they think she might do as president that’s fine. We can debate and disagree on any of those points.

But questioning her race is just dumb and really has nothing to do with anything other than to discredit her. People actually make themselves look unserious so their legitimate gripes fall on deaf ears. Same as it made Trump look with his racist birtherism.
I'll admit Kamala is black if you admit Kamala is anti-black deal?
🤝🏾

It's dumb to you, I don't think it's dumb. All her father has to do is come out and state that he's black and proud and end this narrative and folks can stop questioning it.

That's very simple bud.

I don't see how hard that it, I'm sure you dads would come to the rescue for your child in times like these to end any cristcism that may be happening surrounding your child.

A quick statement, video with you saying what the people wanna hear would end it.

This may gain some votes for her, If I was her PR for her team, I'd set the shit up and let him talk with her being by his side and make a moment out of this situation.

Tripp out.

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
Back