Welcome To aBlackWeb

Janet Jackson Questions Kamala's Blackness

Threads like these are exactly how to peak inside the mindset of a black democrat and the democrat objectives they support like the transgender issue (hoax).

-Identifies as a woman
-Looks like a woman
-Got the surgery done, so that's a woman
-You'd walk past her and think that's a woman

But that ain't no damn woman. When confronted w/ facts, these black democrats will then do a 180 and deny being democrats. Smmfh.

@Mr.LV

Aren't you related to Nas?
I could've sworn you had a thread about your DNA results.

No disrespect but ain't yall descendants of slavemasters?
Nas Haplotype is Haplogroup I1
That's yap negative yo. Japhetic Lineage
About 20-30% of African Americans are descendants of slavemasters.
60% of African Americans are Haplogroup E1b1a.
About 4% of African Americans have indigenous Native American DNA
I haven’t done DNA testing yet , but it’s a possibility I could be related to Nas ,Tracy Morgan and Malcolm X could be distant cousins ,we all share family members with the last name Little. And place of origin and timeline kind of matches up.

I will update that thread in the future of my DNA results

I think the problem many have with her is she portrayed herself as Indian out here in Cali. That's done purposely and there's a long history of it that I won't get into. But if you know, you know. When she got into positions of power in LE, she didn't use it to help us, especially black fathers (since some have brought us up). In fact, she went along with the system. When she became senator she did so as Indian, and when she became VP she openly said she can't do things specifically for black people. As VP she held to that word and....did nothing for us.

If people support her for president then go for it, if not then that's cool too. But the issue of her blackness is not something that can be sidestepped because she's running for office. This is a woman who married a white guy and 95% of the people she associates are not black. Which is no one's business, she's happy in life and that's all that matters., but don't criticize those who feel she's never fucked with us and just playing a role for votes
All good points up until the issue of her blackness. Clarence Thomas is probably the cooniest of coons, but no one would say he’s not black.

You can say Kamala won’t do anything specifically for black people and say she’s black. But to say she’s not black is to discredit yourself on the former point because you lose credibility. And those former points need to be raised and taken seriously.

For me, particularly with the presidential candidates, I look at who will do the best for black people as a whole and me personally, not who will do everything for black people and me. And in this case Kamala is that person and it’s not even close.

You're just gonna sit back and let the slander to continue when there's something you can actually do to stop the slander that's happening to your child. It's because of YOU that your child is getting slaughtered out here about her race, but you won't do nothing.? Because of what?

Internet?? You do know folks talk about this on TV news shows, radio stations around the country, that's not the internet but maybe I'm wrong.

But I got your stance, you do nothing but let the child of yours get dragged by the world.

lol bruh the only folks questioning her race are the niggas who don’t vote. Everybody else with common sense ain’t made no post about her race

Black Fathers, we are known to protect our children especially our daughters from any attack.

I hope the man truly comes out and denounce this energy that his daughter is constantly receiving, she doesn't have to get that energy.

He can honestly stop this narrative and put it to sleep.

Are you talking a president seriously who family had to jump in for them? First possible woman president getting her daddy to defend her sounds kinda weak. I mean the man looks black bro

Are you talking a president seriously who family had to jump in for them? First possible woman president getting her daddy to defend her sounds kinda weak. I mean the man looks black bro

Of course it looks weak to you and that's ok.

A Father should always protect their child. I don't give a shit what she is.

Fathers protect daughters but only in certain situations according to you.
Thats fine but I wasn't raised like that especially when it only takes minimum effort to make things right

lol bruh the only folks questioning her race are the niggas who don’t vote. Everybody else with common sense ain’t made no post about her race

So white folks not questioning it? Only niggas who don't vote huh?

You walked yo ass around the world and determined this guy?

See this the shit I'm talking, niggas just saying dumb shit now to avoid answer
Dayum nigga, that ain't ya mama.

I wish I would go this hard for a woman whose married to a white man that I don't know nor has never met.

I'm tripped the fuck out

Of course it looks weak to you and that's ok.

A Father should always protect their child. I don't give a shit what she is.

Fathers protect daughters but only in certain situations according to you.
Thats fine but I wasn't raised like that especially when it only takes minimum effort to make things right

Bruh I have a daughter but I wouldn’t address some dumb shit that obvious. If you google her father tell me he can pass for white?

She deserves all the fire that's coming her way.

It's unacceptable that she's talking about what she's "heard" and being willingly ignorant all while spreading misinformation from those same rumors.

I'd think she would be more sensative about hearsay seeing how til this day her brothers "blackness" is still in question.

So white folks not questioning it? Only niggas who don't vote huh?

You walked yo ass around the world and determined this guy?

See this the shit I'm talking, niggas just saying dumb shit now to avoid answer
Dayum nigga, that ain't ya mama.

I wish I would go this hard for a woman whose married to a white man that I don't know nor has never met.

I'm tripped the fuck out

I don’t care what white folks question? You take their opinion serious about black people? Damn looking up to crackers just say that

We can agree/disagree wit her (or any candidate like her) policies. But the one thing we as black people should NEVER allow...is a wyte muthafucca question OUR fuccin blackness...OUR heritage... and OUR bloodline. That is asinine and disrespectful to black people as a whole.

Too many people are allowing their dislike for Kamala, block them from using their common sense. Smh

Last edited:
Malcolm X would never fold and let his daughter be slaughtered out here and he can fix it.
Never
I'm tripped out
We can agree/disagree wit her (or any candidate like her) policies. But the one thing we as black people should NEVER allow...is a wyte muthafucca question OUR fuccin blackness...our heritage... and our bloodline. That is asinine and disrespectful to black people as a whole.

Too many people are allowing their dislike for Kamala, block them from using their common sense. Smh

@Knock_Twice said it’s ok for white folks to question blackness. They the experts

She deserves all the fire that's coming her way.

It's unacceptable that she's talking about what she's "heard" and being willingly ignorant all while spreading misinformation from those same rumors.

I'd think she would be more sensative about hearsay seeing how til this day her brothers "blackness" is still in question.
Thread stopped being about Janet several pages ago lol

Bruh I have a daughter but I wouldn’t address some dumb shit that obvious. If you google her father tell me he can pass for white?
Kamala...VP, Prosecutor, DA...her career is to argue FACTS, which shes been very good at. In an attempt to further distance and diminish her, dude is pushing that she needs her daddy to step in to address her race. That's why he's pushing so hard. Silly nonsense. That "logic" only makes sense to him. No use arguing, he's probably a flat-earther.

Back