Welcome To aBlackWeb

Janet Jackson Questions Kamala's Blackness

Celebrity fandom is quite fascinating to me. Janet Jackson has been in the public sphere for decades, and has sold millions of records. All it took was for her to say one thing to make people not fuck with her anymore.

Celebrity fandom is quite fascinating to me. Janet Jackson has been in the public sphere for decades, and has sold millions of records. All it took was for her to say one thing to make people not fuck with her anymore.

ehhh I doubt folks gon stop fuckin wit Janet like that just offa one comment about Kamala. *shrugs*

folks gonna be "outraged" for a couple days until the next thing to be outraged about comes along

Janet was married to a white man what she done for the community?
Where in my post did I bring up Janet Jackson doing anything for the black community?

In you my post I’m literally going against Janet Jackson by saying Harris is a black woman.

You’re just trying to start an argument with me

And instead of saying, you’re right Dwayne, you gonna comment some of the bullshit

Where in my post did I bring up Janet Jackson doing anything for the black community?

In you my post I’m literally going against Janet Jackson by saying Harris is a black woman.

You’re just trying to start an argument with me

And instead of saying, you’re right Dwayne, you gonna comment some of the bullshit

Ok bro

Back