Welcome To aBlackWeb

J. Cole - Snow On Tha Bluff

I clicked on this bullshit and read the thread

Niggaz(including bitches) are dumb but I hope they keep this faux bm vs bw shit on social media

Was skimming through the replies and saw this

That looks like a fuckin bot with only one fuckin tweet and follower

There is opportunity here for the opps to drive a wedge between both genders of this struggle and I know dumbasses fall for it by evidence of one or two in this thread
I just really hope these superwoke people only keep this energy on the internet.

Imagine me really looking at a sista like she's my enemy smmfh

I think that there's a large amount of ego involved. Police brutality has been and will always be an issue. So will violence against women. So when exactly will there ever be a "better time" to critique black women?

I only see this level of posturing from two other groups: Jews and LGBT. Where anytime you disagree with them, no matter your intent, no matter the nuance in your speech, you will be painted as an antisemite or homophobic as a way to invalidate your point without addressing it.

He picked a soft peaceful beat, spent the first half of the verse complimenting her, and spent the rest of the time being self depreciating and offering a mere suggestion for better communication... and he's being characterized as attacking women. Relying on "we are just emotional creatures" seems like a tired excuse for overreacting to anything you don't like.

Given what a vast majority of Black women have been expressing on social media, the bold is absolutely hilarious in it's lack of awareness. They've literally been saying the same thing about men not listening to them about the issues they face as women and constantly being told "This ain't the right time to address that". For the record I agree with the latter part of your post and think there's too much pushback and not enough self reflection often when critiques of certain groups are offered up...but given the context of the song itself and what sparked the backlash...you using that logic is funny as hell.

Had this NoName artist named names we wouldn't be here

Seems the new wave is casually sneak dissing an artist and letting ya fans paint you as the victim

Wild times

new wave? Itā€™s been like this at least 15 years. Rappers donā€™t really want to say names

I think that there's a large amount of ego involved. Police brutality has been and will always be an issue. So will violence against women. So when exactly will there ever be a "better time" to critique black women?

I only see this level of posturing from two other groups: Jews and LGBT. Where anytime you disagree with them, no matter your intent, no matter the nuance in your speech, you will be painted as an antisemite or homophobic as a way to invalidate your point without addressing it.

He picked a soft peaceful beat, spent the first half of the verse complimenting her, and spent the rest of the time being self depreciating and offering a mere suggestion for better communication... and he's being characterized as attacking women. Relying on "we are just emotional creatures" seems like a tired excuse for overreacting to anything you don't like.

So youā€™re saying what I was saying but in reverse. I feel we need to address why women and lbgqt didnā€™t feel included and folks said they gotta wait. So if we criticize women for our issues with them do we need to wait to address it as well

dude says "hey.. maybe dont act like you better than folks that may not be as woke as you are... maybe try to point them in the right direction and not be so condescending about it"..

and folks attack him for it lolll

yall need this too

props on the book-list. I gotta add some of these to my list of books to check for.. that title is outa pocket IMO tho lol

dude says "hey.. maybe dont act like you better than folks that may not be as woke as you are... maybe try to point them in the right direction and not be so condescending about it"..

and folks attack him for it lolll

props on the book-list. I gotta add some of these to my list of books to check for.. that title is outa pocket IMO tho lol
Click bait

Yeah that article got a hard eye roll but once you get past that thereā€™s a Good list of books there. Revolutionary Suicide, the Assata biography (one of my favorite books ever) the New Jim Crow..... definitely got some
Interesting Joints on there

Yeah that article got a hard eye roll but once you get past that thereā€™s a Good list of books there. Revolutionary Suicide, the Assata biography (one of my favorite books ever) the New Jim Crow..... definitely got some
Interesting Joints on there

nah you need to read more inclusive shit mr pick and choose

Back