J. Cole - Snow On Tha Bluff

I'm gonna go with highly effective publicity stunt at this point.

Which, if true, is pretty reprehensible and ghoulish if you think about it.

Reactions: Mister B.
So she can stand on her pedestal while blindly firing her shots of self righteous into a crowd of rappers and still be the victim? This is hip hip right? Cole did what he was supposed to and did it well. That was a light weight. Imagine if she got 10% of the response K Dot did from Control.

Once she deleted her tweet it proved she didn't have conviction in it and doesn't deserve be shielded. How can people defend someone who deleted what she wrote? And rappers defend rappers now? She wanted the smoke. Let her have it.

If you can fire shots, you better be able to take them. hip hop laws.

i like the song.

so whats the problem?

to me hes saying im here to help so why you gotta talk slick.
say it respectfully cuz we want the same thing but i might not be where you are.

whats the problem?

So she can stand on her pedestal while blindly firing her shots of self righteous into a crowd of rappers and still be the victim? This is hip hip right? Cole did what he was supposed to and did it well. That was a light weight. Imagine if she got 10% of the response K Dot did from Control.

Once she deleted her tweet it proved she didn't have conviction in it and doesn't deserve be shielded. How can people defend someone who deleted what she wrote? And rappers defend rappers now? She wanted the smoke. Let her have it.

If you can fire shots, you better be able to take them. hip hop laws.
it dont work like that.,......
this is why chicks shouldnt be trying to have that masculine energy.....they not dudes. they are chicks.

seen it too many times......want to talk shit to a dude like a dude but then fall into being a female when shit gets lit.

and people wonder why the kids are confused nowadays.

• Ether
Reactions: RandomNegro and GNS
Dawg,

Stop this New Age Shea Butter shit.

Homegirl put a tweet saying rappers aren't being revolutionaries in today's time.

Cole basically said, "since you know more than I, TEACH us....not look down and be condescending."

Noname took that as a shot and claimed "patriarchy."

giphy.gif

Ridiculous.

Fuckin innanets. They should've just sat down and talk that through instead of this goofy shit.

Last edited:
That feminist shit only works for white women and will be the main reason why a lot of black women stay single and not married and end up having babies by fuck niggas but y’all not ready for that conversation it’s literally made to keep us separated when it comes down to our race. But go ahead and say I’m dumb or don’t know what I’m talking about but Black women weren’t made to be feminists.

Last edited:
That feminist shit only works for white women and will be the main reason why a lot of black women stay single and not married and end up having babies by fuck niggas but y’all not ready for that conversation it’s literally made to keep us separated when it comes down to our race. But go ahead and say I’m dumb or don’t know what I’m talking about but Black women weren’t made to be feminists.
You must be new here.

• Haha
Reactions: A-one
Dawg,

Stop this New Age Shea Butter shit.

Homegirl put a tweet saying rappers aren't being revolutionaries in today's time.
Cole said was "since you know more than I, TEACH us....not look down and be condescending."
Noname took that as a shot and claimed "patriarchy."

giphy.gif

Ridiculous.

Fuckin innanets. They should've just sat down and talk that through instead of this goofy shit.

I just don’t get why niggas keep screaming teach us. That don’t seem a lil insulting to you?

Last edited:
  • Cap
Reactions: Chicity