Welcome To aBlackWeb

J. Cole - Snow On Tha Bluff

On page 2 and I never heard a single Cole verse or fan say he was smarter than the average fan and that his lyrics were over ppl head. I don't tweet so maybe these fans exist in that space.

Lupe? All the time. Cole? I'm a need some evidence yo

So basically he asked her to educate him and people are mad that he's asking her to educate him instead of it doing it himself? am I right?

They really are.. Im tryna see are people really this dense? Or is it some kinda twitter joke that I aint up on. Sometimes I wonder is it just the internet or is black twitter really an accurate representation of our community

That's where I'm at with this. I feel like people are deliberately being obtuse and I'm not in on the joke. I literally don't see how this has people picking sides.

Microwave society....not now but RIGHT now....I mean we literally in a time where we finding out when people die within 10-15 mins of their death....it’s just tha world we live in **kanye shrug**

On page 2 and I never heard a single Cole verse or fan say he was smarter than the average fan and that his lyrics were over ppl head. I don't tweet so maybe these fans exist in that space.

Lupe? All the time. Cole? I'm a need some evidence yo

It's been a thing on twitter for years

Back