Welcome To aBlackWeb

Israel Prime Minister Says Country Is "At War"

There is a rage against the machine ..massive protest against apartheid ..call for a cease fire the (lowest of bars)..

On and on.. and on

And like clock work they are talking about how great the economy is...

Idk how people fall for this time after time after time the economy is always a corporate indicator neber a "main street indicator" and it gets eaten up i always call it the distraction from other issues its the big joker they always throw on the table

The reality is that those companies are gonna make the same amount of money and the same amount of people gonna die from their weapons regardless of the little investment me and you gonna make.

So might as well make money.

Thats the argument and its a fact.

That said, i still told myself im good. Not that I dont do immoral shit or make money off immoral shit, but that was just something I knew would disgust me if I did
I feel u 100%

I can be a scumbag but I def don't need to level up 😅

There is a rage against the machine ..massive protest against apartheid ..call for a cease fire the (lowest of bars)..

On and on.. and on

And like clock work they are talking about how great the economy is...

Idk how people fall for this time after time after time the economy is always a corporate indicator neber a "main street indicator" and it gets eaten up i always call it the distraction from other issues its the big joker they always throw on the table

I dont know if those numbers really translate tho. Sure it looks and sounds good but gas and groceries still high as fuck. Rent high as fuck. EVERYTHING is high.. so while those numbers may sound good, folks still out there struggling.

They cant toot they own fuckin horn about how great the economy is while damn near every industry/sector is striking or attempting to unionize to get decent fuckin pay

I dont know if those numbers really translate tho. Sure it looks and sounds good but gas and groceries still high as fuck. Rent high as fuck. EVERYTHING is high.. so while those numbers may sound good, folks still out there struggling.

They cant toot they own fuckin horn about how great the economy is while damn near every industry/sector is striking or attempting to unionize to get decent fuckin pay
Them numbers means nothing.

Folks in my neighborhood is leaving left and right and selling their homes. I spoke to this older black man that has a for sale sign in from his door and told me a few of the people in our neighborhood have to downsize due to the cost of living being so high now. And they are working

So those numbers are just some fluff

Sending money when alot of American working people didn't get paid through direct deposit today due to a glitch bank of america chase ect but carry on ...why can't they take care of the USA 1st ?

Man I walked into the elevator the other day at work and who but the CEO jumps in with me.

He clearly Jewish.

In my mind I had a convo with him like man listen I dont like how you guys are killing civilians in Palestine, Israel is a terrorist state just like Hamas is a terrorist group.

But in the real world, I was like man the weather got cold over night, yesterday I was out in a tshirt and today im in a sweater and a jacket.

Walked out the elevator disgusted with myself.

I work with a bunch of Orthodox Jews. Hell my company's CEO was over there when the shit fist jumped off on October 7th with his family. Tuesday I'm working and have Godfrey's podcast episode on where he's got 3 people on talking about the conflict and one of my co-workers omes into my office. Kinda stopped for a second like he wanted to ask me a question about it but pivoted to a work related question lol

I work with a bunch of Orthodox Jews. Hell my company's CEO was over there when the shit fist jumped off on October 7th with his family. Tuesday I'm working and have Godfrey's podcast episode on where he's got 3 people on talking about the conflict and one of my co-workers omes into my office. Kinda stopped for a second like he wanted to ask me a question about it but pivoted to a work related question lol
Use them headphones …. What I do even w an office

I think this is the point where social media, as much as I detest it, has merit. The word getting out from people on the ground that all is not what's being portrayed in the media. Think of all the times Israel clashed with PLO and Hamas over the years and how it was stated that it was all unprovoked. Now think of what would have happened if the people had been able to show the world the truth all this time. Now they can, and we're seeing just how brutal Israel is and probably always has been.

Back