Welcome To aBlackWeb

Israel Prime Minister Says Country Is "At War"

I don't know about that Dawg. I think it boils down to historical relations. Palestine has always wanted better relationship with Israel. Israel doesn't care .

Either ways if they duke it out and it's a full blown conflict Israel and Palestine lose and the US breeds another terrorist group.

Also Israel doesn't have enough ammunition for this war. They thought they did, but they don't. The US also doesn't have enough ammunition for this conflict if it goes over 4 months(think, that means precise and deterring actions).

It's just a mess. I don't want to dwell on it cos unfortunately I don't care enough.

I’m ignorant to this whole mess and learning now the in’s and out’s of the situation.

Didn’t Palestine reject numerous offers for land/peace over many years??

Curious to where we are getting these death count numbers.

I ask because the 500/hospital report was a lie designed for propaganda.

Who’s counting and reporting?

My thing is it seems like Israel thinks they have the green light to kill millions. Cuz every civilian they kill they make more enemies.

Btw, democrats aint saying its dead cause they dont want to support Israel, they are saying its dead cause they want to couple aid for Ukraine with it.

Dont let this be misunderstood as Dems are refusing to give 15Bs of aid to Israel.

The truth is they want to give 15Bs to Ukraine along with it which the Republicans dont want to do because they all support Putin somehow.

America weird now

Most of us should be doing this or some form of it loudly right now but we're either misguided, uninterested or pussy (me) lol.
Man I walked into the elevator the other day at work and who but the CEO jumps in with me.

He clearly Jewish.

In my mind I had a convo with him like man listen I dont like how you guys are killing civilians in Palestine, Israel is a terrorist state just like Hamas is a terrorist group.

But in the real world, I was like man the weather got cold over night, yesterday I was out in a tshirt and today im in a sweater and a jacket.

Walked out the elevator disgusted with myself.

15 billion for them folks but Flint can’t get their water fixed still.

Bruh at this point, our entire government needs to be replaced. People arguing over Dem or Rep, but they are both useless. We can't get them to agree on anything for the people when it comes to healthcare, education, fighting inflation/homelessness, criminal justice reform, etc... but they can nearly instantly agree on pushing billions to Israel to be used to basically wipe out the Palestinians and then take their land. That's crazy.

Man I walked into the elevator the other day at work and who but the CEO jumps in with me.

He clearly Jewish.

In my mind I had a convo with him like man listen I dont like how you guys are killing civilians in Palestines, Israel is a terrorist state just like Hamas is a terrorist group.

But in the real world, I was like man the weather got cold over night, yesterday I was out in a tshirt and today im in a sweater and a jacket.

It be like that…. I mentioned that my bosses family lives in a Kibbutz by the border and we’re almost killed on Oct 7 so we used to talk about it when it first happened but since then w Isreal completely wilding out …. I don’t even bring it up cuz I don’t wanna catch myself saying the wrong thing and sending it up

Bruh at this point, our entire government needs to be replaced. People arguing over Dem or Rep, but they are both useless. We can't get them to agree on anything for the people when it comes to healthcare, education, fighting inflation/homelessness, criminal justice reform, etc... but they can nearly instantly agree on pushing billions to Israel to be used to basically wipe out the Palestinians and then take their land. That's crazy.
Americans have become America's biggest op.

Don’t forget then send more money for humanitarian aid in Palestine

He clearly Jewish.

In my mind I had a convo with him like man listen I dont like how you guys are killing civilians in Palestine, Israel is a terrorist state just like Hamas is a terrorist group.

I might start a thread cause I dealt with an example of this when a boss gave me a ride home one time except dude was talking absolutely NUTS with no filter! Lol. I couldn't believe it.

Back