Welcome To aBlackWeb

Israel Prime Minister Says Country Is "At War"

Then have BlackRock or who the fuck ever get a massive contract to rebuild

What does Israel even need 15B in aid for. They aren't being bombarded or prevented from getting resources. Israel has basically said their intention is to push the Palestinians out of Gaza and take that land. I'm willing to bet we're basically sending them that 15B to help them rebuild what they steal. That's disgusting.

It be like that…. I mentioned that my bosses family lives in a Kibbutz by the border and we’re almost killed on Oct 7 so we used to talk about it when it first happened but since then w Isreal completely wilding out …. I don’t even bring it up cuz I don’t wanna catch myself saying the wrong thing and sending it up
Word.

Israel comitting genocide right now and I feel for the innocent Palestinians. Really I do.

But I need my job. Got bills to pay.

What does Israel even need 15B in aid for. They aren't being bombarded or prevented from getting resources. Israel has basically said their intention is to push the Palestinians out of Gaza and take that land. I'm willing to bet we're basically sending them that 15B to help them rebuild what they steal. That's disgusting.
Exactly. They have the 4th greatest military in the world. They have some defense systems second to no country and getting money.

Shits pathetic.

Biden talking he’s going to push that money through regardless.

Those “people” have so much power all over the world and complain the most.

Lmaoooo.

They told Palestinians here is 100Ms to offset the damage that Israel is gonna do to yall with the 15000000000Ms we gave them.
Some Rothschilds shit ain’t it… fund both sides of a war type shit

Which brings up this question why don’t we “ loan” the money out ?

Some Rothschilds shit ain’t it… fund both sides of a war type shit

Which brings up this question why don’t we “ loan” the money out ?
All this aid really is, is putting in an order with the military industrial complex to build weapons to send to Israel.

Someone told me to buy stocks with weapon manufactorers cause they saw all this coming. Said whenever the world economy starts to falter, wars are funded because it saves economies. This has been so successful since WW1, that at the moment we know of no other way.

I couldn't buy stock in the military industry complex. Im not a great moral person but making money off bullet sales is something I couldnt go along with.

That said, anytime the US says they are giving aid, it really means were giving billions of dollars to companies that make weapons for war and shipping them out.

Last edited:
All this aid really is, is putting in an order with the military industrial complex to build weapons to send to Israel.

Someone told me to buy stocks with weapon manufactorers cause they saw all this coming. Said whenever the world economy starts to falter, wars are funded because it saves economies. This has been so successful since WW1, that at the moment we know of no other way.

I couldn't buy stock in the military industry complex. Im not a great moral person but making money off bullet sales is something I couldnt go along with.

That said, anytime the US says they are giving aid, it really means were giving billions of dollars to companies that make weapons for war and shipping them out.
Wow.

Idk if yall know of this, but in Miami, they've have putting up a lot of posters all over Miami. The problem is they're missing persons posters of people kidnapped by Hamas. People were starting to get pissed and ripping them down.
Well now, they're putting them back up, but now with razor blades behind them. And not surprisingly, a certain demo sees no problem with that

I've read like 4 different stories this week, one this morning, that the US is trying to tell Israel's government "Yall are pissing off most of the planet and turning the sympathy against you." And Israel has their legit government run social media accounts personally going at people. It's gonna be wild to see how this is written about in the future

Lol I went thru this too. Was eyeing some of those stocks hard tho 👀
The reality is that those companies are gonna make the same amount of money and the same amount of people gonna die from their weapons regardless of the little investment me and you gonna make.

So might as well make money.

Thats the argument and its a fact.

That said, i still told myself im good. Not that I dont do immoral shit or make money off immoral shit, but that was just something I knew would disgust me if I did

Last edited:
Man I walked into the elevator the other day at work and who but the CEO jumps in with me.

He clearly Jewish.

In my mind I had a convo with him like man listen I dont like how you guys are killing civilians in Palestine, Israel is a terrorist state just like Hamas is a terrorist group.

But in the real world, I was like man the weather got cold over night, yesterday I was out in a tshirt and today im in a sweater and a jacket.

Walked out the elevator disgusted with myself.

I mean he could have no relation to it

But a Jewish CEO in tech you played it smart despite the disgust

Isreal will be probably be spending that 15billy on American military equipment, aid and medicine etc so its likely coming right back!!!

Bro no one has benefited more from this than Piers Morgan

I can't take this dude seriously all the time because he's one of those people acting like its ridiculous for people to say that the Ancient Egyptians were black, but I'm glad he shit all over that question. It's such a stupid question, I can't even understand why people keep asking it. "Why doesn't Muslim country A take in all the Palestinians that Israel unlawfully kicks of their land and then keep them after Israel basically steals the land and keeps it for themselves?" Does that really make sense?

You said that like it benefits you lol. That makes it an even bigger L.

Im not American, Im just saying why I think America are happy to give out that kinda money, because they are getting it back and benefiting from it, stock etc goes up in companies like Blackwater etc... Like most wars...

Back to 2-3 companies

Blackwater being one???

Back