Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Israel Prime Minister Says Country Is "At War"

test
I cant ever sit here and say civilians deserve to die regardless of that civilians beliefs.

So RIP to all civilians dead from both sides in these attacks.

That said, Israel has been absolutely wildin recently. Israel has been savage even when held to their horrible standards. Im not surprised this happened.

This also plays right into Israels hands. They have been pushing and pushing the Palestinians in hopes of getting a reaction like the one they just got. Israel is gonna use this to justify taking even more Palestinian lands and opressing Palestinians further.

I also know Netanhayus pig ass is the happiest person alive right now. No one is gonna give a fuck about his corruption and stealing now that something like this happened.

I cant ever sit here and say civilians deserve to die regardless of that civilians beliefs.

So RIP to all civilians dead from both sides in these attacks.

That said, Israel has been absolutely wildin recently. Israel has been savage even when held to their horrible standards. Im not surprised this happened.

This also plays right into Israels hands. They have been pushing and pushing the Palestinians in hopes of getting a reaction like the one they just got. Israel is gonna use this to justify taking even more Palestinian lands and opressing Palestinians further.

I also know Netanhayus pig ass is the happiest person alive right now. No one is gonna give a fuck about his corruption and stealing now that something like this happened.

Yeah bro. Shooting old ladies in the head at bus stops, real freedom fighter shit.

The places with the settlers is the West Bank and the Golan Heights. The Gaza Strip has no settlers. All it has are a bunch of terrorists using civilians as meat shields and propaganda pieces for their supposed holy war and their foreign handlers geopolitical goals.

Yah im sitting in a deer stand watching a doe pick up acorns off the forest floor while watching some of the more horrific videos I’ve seen. Man fuck technology. This world is too much for me sometimes and I don’t always know if I’m fit for it.

The deer live today tho, I’ve seen enough bloody messes for one day.

Back