Welcome To aBlackWeb

Israel Prime Minister Says Country Is "At War"

At this point, it's pretty clear that Hamas doesn't care about the people in Gaza, which only begs the question. Why do Israel and U.S. think leveling Gaza will somehow hurt Hamas? Both Israel and the U.S. have used the the need to strike at Hamas as the justification for the savagery towards Palestine. Hamas has now admitted that they are committed to war with Israel regardless of what Israel does to the Palestinians in Gaza, so what's going to be the justification for continuing to attack innocent civilians now?
Because its about land for Israel.

Screenshot_20231109-141306.png
Screenshot_20231109-141340.png

Or, they are counting on anti Israel sentiment to grow and at the least regional war, at the most world war, with the Palestinians in Gaza as the bait.
This is why I say they don't gaf about the Palestinians in Gaza

oprah-winfrey-shrug.gif

There's always time for anti blackness

View attachment 1211931
These posts are crazy.

Let me simplify what these posts really say.

Jewish person is like "i supported Black peoples protests when a cop illegally murdered an innocent black man"

The question that needs to be asked to them is, did you support the protest just because the protesters were black, or did you support the protests because cops murdering innocent black people is inherently wrong?

We all supported and still support the protests for social justice because its the right thing to do. Systematic racism, americas racist history, and cops murdering innocent black folks and getting away with is universally wrong.

So supporting black protests wasnt and isnt supporting black people over white people. Its supporting right over wrong.

But now these Jewish folks are like well we supported your protest AGAINST opression and now we expect you to support us being FOR opression.

And its like nah fam. The world isnt chosing Palestinians over Israelis. They arent chosing Arabs over Jews. They arent chosing Islam over Judiasm, they are chosing right over wrong.

These folks want to make support transactional. Like we supported yall there, so now yall have to support us comitting genocide, where close to 10k innocent kids have already died and hundreds of thousands have already lost their livelihoods.

Lmaooo at being upset that folks dont support genocide just cause you were at a protest.

Lmaoooo. Ill slap the shit out of someone making this case to me in public.

Piers is shooting for that Pulitzer or whatever the journalistic prize is called for his coverage of this shit

For the record I’m not Jewish. Idiotic to think simply posting tweets and articles showing the evils of Hamas makes me Jewish but I digress 🙄

For the record I’m not Jewish. Idiotic to think simply posting tweets and articles showing the evils of Hamas makes me Jewish but I digress 🙄

No one cares what your background is or you would have been gone lol.

That shit you just posted was idiotic. You're not a victim fohwtbs.

Back