Welcome To aBlackWeb

Israel Prime Minister Says Country Is "At War"

Look what’s on my FYP. They going to get their message to everybody to seem like they ain’t doing anything wrong.

Scust

IMG_2910.png

last few times at the range and at gun shops/sporting good stores there's been a marked uptick in the number of jews and chaldeans in them spots. Stopped at a sporting good store yesterday and a hasidic jew with the yarmulke on literally ran in there, scooped up like 5-6 50 round boxes of 9mm ammo, a couple of targets, and bounced. I walked in right behind behind dude and was headed the same direction but by the time I got to the back where the guns and ammo was he had already picked up targets and grabbed the ammo as I was walking up and bailed to the front to pay.

One of the ranges I go to near me has had a steady stream of Arabic folks in there, male and female, training. The other one across town mostly jewish men up in there looking to cop pieces or in a lane.

I'm assuming the shit is all related. If there could possibly be an armed conflict because of this shit going on in Gaza between Arabs and Jews outside of the Middle East, it's definitely somewhere in SE Michigan.

last few times at the range and at gun shops/sporting good stores there's been a marked uptick in the number of jews and chaldeans in them spots. Stopped at a sporting good store yesterday and a hasidic jew with the yarmulke on literally ran in there, scooped up like 5-6 50 round boxes of 9mm ammo, a couple of targets, and bounced. I walked in right behind behind dude and was headed the same direction but by the time I got to the back where the guns and ammo was he had already picked up targets and grabbed the ammo as I was walking up and bailed to the front to pay.

One of the ranges I go to near me has had a steady stream of Arabic folks in there, male and female, training. The other one across town mostly jewish men up in there looking to cop pieces or in a lane.

I'm assuming the shit is all related. If there could possibly be an armed conflict because of this shit going on in Gaza between Arabs and Jews outside of the Middle East, it's definitely somewhere in SE Michigan.
Thats pretty bleek🥴

Alert the authorities

Back