Welcome To aBlackWeb

Israel Prime Minister Says Country Is "At War"

there was a post about this on reddit about the up in jewish hate crimes by a few thousand percent. It might of been in Canada. As usual you gotta read the stats, cuz while it was true it went up a lil as far as actual crimes, but they also count people saying anything about Israel as a point for the stats. And that made up the vast majority of the supposed rise.

Alert the authorities
Technically they're not doing anything illegal, so there's nothing to alert them on at the moment. If I were unaware of the situation in Israel and Gaza I wouldn't even think twice about it, but knowing SE Michigan and it's various populations, there's a good chance that something might pop off over this conflict.

Asked one of my boys on the other side of 8 mile if he's been seeing anything similar and he mentioned far more "people of Middle Eastern descent" at his favorite range than before the current conflict.

Last edited:
last few times at the range and at gun shops/sporting good stores there's been a marked uptick in the number of jews and chaldeans in them spots. Stopped at a sporting good store yesterday and a hasidic jew with the yarmulke on literally ran in there, scooped up like 5-6 50 round boxes of 9mm ammo, a couple of targets, and bounced. I walked in right behind behind dude and was headed the same direction but by the time I got to the back where the guns and ammo was he had already picked up targets and grabbed the ammo as I was walking up and bailed to the front to pay.

One of the ranges I go to near me has had a steady stream of Arabic folks in there, male and female, training. The other one across town mostly jewish men up in there looking to cop pieces or in a lane.

I'm assuming the shit is all related. If there could possibly be an armed conflict because of this shit going on in Gaza between Arabs and Jews outside of the Middle East, it's definitely somewhere in SE Michigan.

My daughter said she got a Palestinian friend and be saying F Israel.

I wonder how they know where the hostages are. Cuz they bombing shit without think they could be in those places?

I keep hearing that a good percentage of Israelis in Israel have been anti war and the war is polling at low numbers. A decent percentage of Israelis over there are against what their army is doing to Gaza. Polls are coming back where Israelis are majority voting that a ceasefire be agreed too, and humanitarian aid get sent to Gaza.

First, I hope this is true. I really hope humanity isnt as dead as it looks. I personally know Palestinians that I talked with during the 1st week of the invation when emotions were at their highest, and they made it clear over and over again that not all Jews are bad. It wasnt by me pushing or asking questions either. It just came out while they were talking about it.

This gives me some hope. Not that there will ever be peace, because the folks in charge have been actively fighting against peace for years, but it gives me hope that the people that are actually going through it havent totally lost humanity.

Its funny to me that in Gaza people are shouting fuck Hamas. In Israel people are shouting fuck Bibi and this racist ass Israeli government. But in the US, you cant criticize Israel without losing everything.

Smmfh. How is it that Israelis can say this response by Israel is wrong more freely than Americans can?

That says alot.

Last edited:
Also, lmaooo at "Journalist goes through Gaza hospital with Israeli forces and sees a bunch of guns"

Lmaoooo. People so fucking dumb in 2023 that they aint trying no more.

GazaCNN —
The Israeli military’s focus on hospitals in Gaza is growing more intense as its campaign to eliminate Hamas from the enclave enters a sixth week.

The IDF invited news media to visit a medical center for children on Monday, where a spokesperson alleged parts of the basement had been a Hamas “command and control center” and may have been used to hold hostages.

A CNN team embedded with the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) and was shown guns and explosives in one room located beneath Al-Rantisi children’s hospital on Monday, which IDF spokesperson Rear Admiral Daniel Hagari termed an “armory.”

He also pointed to a chair with a rope next to it and a piece of women’s clothing, which he said would be tested for DNA, and a makeshift toilet.

Israel has repeatedly claimed that Hamas locates its operational bases in tunnels under hospitals and other civilian infrastructure. The access provided by the IDF provided Monday was an effort to back up those assertions, which are denied by Hamas, as well as health officials and hospitals in Gaza.

Concerns are mounting that hospitals are now being targeted for military action. Searing images and accounts from civilians inside continue to emerge and as doctors warn they cannot evacuate their most vulnerable patients.

Speaking by phone to CNN on Tuesday, Mohammed Zarqout, who has responsibility for all of Gaza’s hospitals, said the basement at Al Rantisi had been used as a shelter for women and children – not to store Hamas weaponry and hold hostages – as well as being the location of the pharmacy and some of the hospital’s administrative offices before rainwater made it “impossible” to use.

Zarqout also told CNN that medical staff had been forced to leave the hospital by Israeli soldiers, and had been unable to take all the patients with them when they left.

That was even a real march, people snitching. They made gov workers get on buses and forced them to go to that march.

Back