Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Is Steph Curry The Greatest Point Guard of Alltime?

Greatest Point Guard of Alltime?

• Steph

• Magic

• Stockton

• Isiah

• Nash

• Kidd

• Oscar

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Y'all caught up with this dude hitting half court 3's. Draymond does just as much facilitating on that team as Steph
Draymond’s facilitating is only BECAUSE of Steph and the system that is BUILT AROUND Steph.

And he STILL averages more Assists just from the percentage of the time he is on the ball

The fact that Steph has made Draymond a HOFamer is a positive for Steph not a negative

If Dray played with Isiah or Magic he would average 1 Assist and be run out of the league.

Steph can do what Isiah did

No one can do what Steph does

Oh ok …

Bruh...English ain't your first Language huh?

Posts you left out or dont wanna acknowledge..

"Setting up your teammates" quote or post...I also said" I'm not saying Curry doesn't do that"

On which player u would take to win championship
...I said "I would take zeke, but since they both won multiple titles you can't go wrong with either" a quote you also acknowledge me saying..

And later a reply by @PhenomTheMac I said " curry is in the convo, but put some respect on magics name.

I mean does that not sound like someone acknowledging curry or no?

Last edited:
My man said dishing out assists isn't being a playmaker, I'm done in here
Let's say you got the rock at the top of the key. You direct traffic in the half court. You call for a screen and turn the corner off of it, you split the double team from the Big who jumps out, creating an advantage. You drive to the lane - but the 4 man steps up.

You skip the pass to the Player B across the court. The defense rotates, but he passes to a wide open player for a dunk in the paint.

WHO GOT THE ASSIST?

WHO MADE THE PLAY?
More questions that haven’t been answered

🙄Maaan only Kobe stans do this. Everybody else knows LeBron clears Kobe in the goat debate is MJ vs LeBron

...another time lol

Only media niggas say that and we already know why the media turned on Kobe.

Damn near all of the players got kobe over bron, except draymond.

I'll stop derailing the thread tho

Bruh...English ain't your first Language huh?

Posts you left out or dont wanna acknowledge..

"Setting up your teammates" quote or post...I also said" I'm not saying Curry doesn't do that"

On which player u would take to win championship
...I said "I would take zeke, but since they both won multiple titles you can't go wrong with either" a quote you also acknowledge me saying..

And I'm a later reply by @PhenomTheMac I said " curry is in the convo, but put some respect on magics name.

I mean does that not sound like someone acknowledging curry or no?
In the year of our Lord 2023

You said

“I would take zeke”

And your reasoning for that is

“Isiah Thomas is a traditional PG”

My friend, this is the very definition of being RIGID

Any questions?

When has Steph ever averaged double digit assists? Zeke did it 4 times and was close two others
Steph averaged 9 Assists per game while being a far better scorer and significantly better offensive engine than Isiah EVER was

All before his prime even began

Like this is a laughable argument

In the year of our Lord 2023

You said

“I would take zeke”

And your reasoning for that is

“Isiah Thomas is a traditional PG”

My friend, this is the very definition of being RIGID

Any questions?

So cause it's my personal taste although I acknowledge curry among the GOATs at the pos. It's rigid..so basically if I don't have curry as the GOAT. Sharing the same thought as you, it's rigid!?

Don't you even see how narrow minded that sounds?

We good here. I went back n forth with this too damn long. I'm out.

magic immediately changed the game. there was no development. raw astonishment off the tippy.
Magic played with the arguable GOAT and one of the most stacked rosters EVER for his entire career

Maybe that helped a little with those accolades he achieved?

Maybe … just a little bit

little-bit-small.gif

So cause it's my personal taste although I acknowledge curry among the GOATs at the pos. It's rigid..so basically if I don't have curry as the GOAT. Sharing the same thought as you, it's rigid!?

Don't you even see how narrow minded that sounds?

We good here. I went back n forth with this too damn long. I'm out.
We weren’t taking about preference lmao

We talking about WHO IS BETTER

Why you throwing stones and hiding your hands?

The title of the thread is “Is Steph Curry The Greatest Point Guard of All time?”

If someone said Ray Allen is a better SG than Michael Jordan, you don’t think they get pushback?

“But that’s my preference”

Like Be for real bruh 🤣

Back